Will We Regret Our Cabin Choice?

azgrandmax3

We found an excellent rate on a junior suite. Felt good about that. As we recheck the location it is on deck 8 of Vision of the Seas. Which appears to be just under the entrance to the Windjammer Café. Those of you who have stayed in this are Please tell us of you experiences. The trip covers the Suez Canal so we do not expect large groups of kids or teens. Thanks for all your opinions.

We found an excellent rate on a junior suite. Felt good about that. As we recheck the location it is on deck 8 of Vision of the Seas. Which appears to be just under the entrance to the Windjammer Café. Those of you who have stayed in this are Please tell us of you experiences. The trip covers the Suez Canal so we do not expect large groups of kids or teens. Thanks for all your opinions.

What is the specific cabin number?

ETA: There are plenty of JS available on the aft end of the ship. You are under the spa and fitness center. I would prefer NOT to be under the fitness center but would find being under the salon an excellent location. Alas, I don't know which side is which. But I'll bet that someone else does! :)

Edited by Merion_Mom

I had an aft cabin under the Windjammer on another ship. Very early (about 4 AM) daily we heard staff moving what sounded like tables and chairs around. We never had a good night of sleep. We spoke with several others in cabins in same area and everyone was experiencing the same thing. We spoke with guest relations and it was better for one night. Now I always check to be sure what is above or below my cabin. I enjoyed my cruise but it would have been better if I had been well rested.