Puerto Limon Tour

Nana57

When we were there last, we took the zipline tour. On the way to the zipline site, we saw probably half a dozen sloths in the trees along the roadside. The bus driver stopped and most people got out of the bus to look at and photograph the sloths.

Enjoy the stop!

The animal sanctuary where the sloths are has been closed. Does anyone know of a tour company that I can use to see sloths?

Are you talking about The Jaguar Rescue Center? :eek: I cannot imagine that it has closed? I hope not. We loved that excursion with a small private group.

We did the above tour on the Equinox and saw sloths in the trees from the river boat as well as lots of other animals, capochino monkeys being my favourite. Beware who you book with, some of the tour boats we saw were really tacky.

The animal sanctuary where the sloths are has been closed. Does anyone know of a tour company that I can use to see sloths?

Nana - Suggest you post this on your cruise's roll call - See roll call above. You can connect better there with people on your cruise.