Adding to on board account

dptt

Is there also a kiosk where you can check your balance and or print statements without going to the guest services desk?

Yes! There are a couple located near the desk.

On the newer ships (Royal for sure, probably Regal and maybe others), you can check your account from your stateroom TV.

Edited by beg3yrs

Yes! There are a couple located near the desk.

On the newer ships (Royal for sure, probably Regal and maybe others), you can check your account from your stateroom TV.

No, not from the TV.

You can see them on your smart phone, laptop or similar device.

No, not from the TV.

You can see them on your smart phone, laptop or similar device.

Yes, from the TV. I did it on the Royal last Fall.

I sailed the Royal last fall (Oct 25-Nov 4) and the cabin TV system did not have folio access & only from a mobile device using the Princess@Sea system which required a password.

I also sailed on the Regal in April & only had folio access with a password using Princess@Sea on my mobile devices.

don't say overboard. LOL

Yipes, that might be an omen of a nasty fall aboard ship for me!

I am PLANNING to be careful to work within a budget when buying souvenirs, but if there's a discount for buying X amount of $$$ and I can do meet the requirement of-this I'm not sure on-having to spend X amount in a particular shop, I sure will have a good go, and S-T-R-E-T-C-H my money even further!

Thanks for the polite warning to be careful how I type things-I completely missed that point that "overboard" on a cruise ship is not very nice! :eek:

I sailed the Royal last fall (Oct 25-Nov 4) and the cabin TV system did not have folio access & only from a mobile device using the Princess@Sea system which required a password.

Very interesting. I boarded the Royal on Nov 4 and was able to use the TV to see the folio.

We were on the Royal last year and saw our folio on the TV. We had to go to the menu and select it. I don't remember the steps it took to get it but it was simple to do. Perhaps they have changed it but not all of us has a smartphone or tablet when on the ship. While I do have a smartphone which stays off and in the safe, I don't have a tablet and don't intend to get one.

We were on the Royal last year and saw our folio on the TV. We had to go to the menu and select it. I don't remember the steps it took to get it but it was simple to do. Perhaps they have changed it but not all of us has a smartphone or tablet when on the ship. While I do have a smartphone which stays off and in the safe, I don't have a tablet and don't intend to get one.

Thank you! I was beginning to wonder if I had lost even more of my mind... :eek: