Epic Refurbishment

Single Cruiser

Wow, I cant believe they ripped apart the Epic Club. That place was so cool. I cant imagine it could be better than the way that it was but we will see. Still upset about the tree being removed from La Cucina.....anything to just add more tables.

Cant wait to see the after pictures!

Whoever is sailing out first, PLEASE PLEASE take lots of pics!

I'm on the first sailing and I promise to take lots of photos. If anyone wants pictures of anything in particular let me know beforehand. This is my first sailing on the Epic so some of the changes might not be obvious. :D

I'm on the first sailing and I promise to take lots of photos. If anyone wants pictures of anything in particular let me know beforehand. This is my first sailing on the Epic so some of the changes might not be obvious. :D

The water mini golf please- very curious as to what that entails!!

Apart from EVERYTHING, interested in Le Bistro (hosting my birthday party there), Biscayne Meeting Room B (might host Anniversary party there), Bliss to see if it's a "lounge" as well as a nightclub.

Taste Anniversary lunch there!

Thank you!!!!

Edited by AlicanteMac

I'm interested in what is replacing the tree, if anything ? at la Cucina :)

Sean - You are AWESOME! :D

Big thank you for those photos! Amazing amazing stuff in those photos! It's like she's being re-born! Any Bliss shots when you get the chance or see them? I would really appreciate those but you've already done so much so thank you again! :)

All these photos are available on Facebook. A lot of the crew will post them to their own public pages. Just to be clear - I didn't take any of these, just sharing what I found.

-Sean

All these photos are available on Facebook. A lot of the crew will post them to their own public pages. Just to be clear - I didn't take any of these, just sharing what I found.

-Sean

While compiling them still takes time and if you come across anymore, please do share! All the people I knew who took out the Epic originally are now on the Breakaway class series! I remember a NCL worker who standing in the doorway to the bridge as part of a cleaning crew with a foil tube for ventilation coming down to her head and she was pretending to be sucked up into it. Ah the memories of the Epic.... truly one of a kind!

Thanks again for your compiling efforts! :)

Some real work going on here.

Is that usual for a 5 year old ship?

I thought this sort of dry dock was mainly mechanical, a sort of ship MOT.

Maybe a few new carpets, but not total remodelling of venues.

A few I can think of:

Competing with Oasis of the Seas in Port Canaveral (combined with a 3 and 4 day strategy versus Oasis' 7day IIRC).

Within the next 2½ year, after Escape later this month, there will be no NCL new build setting sail.

The Epic is NCL's flagship for Europe.

Edited by FreestyleNovice