3 FOR FREE Promo Eligibility

blackfly

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Worst they can say is no, but they may just say okay. If you booked through a TA give them a call otherwise call Princess direct. We called and got it for 3 of our cruises booked for 2016.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Booked an Alaska Cruise Tour (May 2016) a couple months ago. Now I see the 3 For Free Promo is being offered. If I call Princes what are my chances of being eligible for this promotion.

We did it.

We booked Hawaii for Dec. 2016 and the 3 for free started about 2 weeks later. Got it switched to the 3 for free. It cost us $39pp more, but saves us $345 in gratuities PLUS the $50 specialty dining.

SCORE!!

As long as the small print doesn't say "new bookings only", you can get it. And it doesn't say that for this sale.

If you get any push back from your TA (happened to us) or from Princess, as long as it is before final payment, simply book a different cabin and cancel the existing one.

Call Princess and ask. My experience is they'll work with you. If they can re-book or re-fare to your benefit, they will. Just be aware that if you booked under another promotion (OBC, free something), you will lose that while you gain the current promo's freebies.

Jim

We booked Fll/Panama/Vancouver for April '17 back in June. Had TA make all the necessary changes to take advantage of the 3 for free a couple of weeks ago - no problem whatsoever , and save over $1300.00 !!!

...VTX-Al

We had a cruise booked through Princess that came up for the 3 for free promo. I called princess and had them change our booking to the 3 for free offer without any problems. Princess is very easy to work with on this. I have called them before about promotions that appeared on cruises I have already booked and they are very willing to work with me. They will explain if there is any down side to making the change like non-cancelable (ours was not), loss of an OBC (we did not) etc. As long as you booked through Princess, call them. A TA can do the same for you if you booked through them.