There's nothing like...

cruisequeen4ever

You know, that cool sound that was made when you inserted your cruise card upon boarding.:D (As opposed to that nasty sound when it didn't like your card.:eek:) When you heard that magic sound, you knew you were cruising!

Harry

Harry now I remember that "Cool Sound" :D. Harry, Thank You for serving our country & protecting our freedoms!!! Happy sailing to you and your family.

Tony

I always get a feeling of excitement and anticipation as I walk down the corridor to our cabin, kind of like coming home. Also, coffee on the balcony in the quiet of the morning with the sea as my view.

I've always believed that stepping onto a Princess ship is like coming home. The whole world fades away and you're suddenly in paradise!

I always get a feeling of excitement and anticipation as I walk down the corridor to our cabin, kind of like coming home. Also, coffee on the balcony in the quiet of the morning with the sea as my view.

Yeah.....

• 2 weeks later...

All of the above! :)

Totally agree with stepping off the gangway onto the ship deck. Doesn't matter how long the line to go through security, that first step onto the deck gets me every time.

Followed closely by that first step into my cabin.

Followed closely by stepping out on the balcony that first time.

Followed closely by watching sailaway from our own balcony.

Followed by that first walk around the ship, no matter how many times I've sailed on it before.

And, all of the above posts, lol.

1: Being retired and healthy enough to cruise.

2: Booking the lowest category OOV and being unexpectedly upgraded to a balcony :D.

3: Putting down your $ 100.00 for your next cruise because you know you going to take an other one.

4: Not having to fly for our upcoming cruise.

5: Having the best TA, she always seems to find the best deals.

6: Finding giftcards in your cabin from your kids that say "We love you, Enjoy".

And many more good reasons.

Theo