Live from the Amsterdam - Our Tales of the South Pacific

arzz

I am with you on the sandwich maker .... there were times when I really only wanted 1/2 a sandwich (i.e. made with one slice of bread cut in two) and they could always oblige. The pre made sandwiches were too large and too many unknowns. Hope they will get the sandwiches back - maybe if enough people comment.

Susan

I also agree on the pre-made sandwich situation. I think HAL took this from Princess who I don't think ever had sandwiches made to order. I can't see that there are a lot of savings in not having a person there 4-5 hours a day. I hope HAL reconsiders and brings the sandwich maker back.

Thanks a bunch for your daily reports - Really enjoyed reading them. I made the trip to San Diego today and was on the ship for a little assignment. Heard it got a little rough last night due to the high winds rattling So Cal yesterday and today. Lots of white caps in the Bay. Safe trip home!

Thank you all for following along with me on my voyage.

Apologies to cruise critic member FlyingFish for my remarks earlier in the blog. No offense intended.

Copper 10-8 how right you are about those seas! Kept DH and I up most of the night with the movement and rumbles of the seas. We kept staring at each other and laughing as it has been years since we have experienced quite that much activity. Oddest thing was that whenever we could catch a glimpse of the sky between the spray of the waves the sky was so clear that we could clearly see the stars! Bonine was invented for nights like that. Unfortunately it didn't help me sleep through the seas, just sent me travelling home yesterday in a drugged stupor.

Now that we are at home all we have are the memories of our trip and Oh! the places we have been!

Edited by arzz