Ships in Port Website

iflyrc5

What is everyone using to see what ships will be in port? I have used Cruise TT in the past but it does not show any HAL ships in Ft. Lauderdale in Jan 2016 and when looking at the listing by ship it does not show anything after mid-Jan 2016. Any ideas??

I usually just search for the port itself, buried in the website is the calendar. I find this is the best way to see not only how many ships will be in port, but also where the port authority is planning on docking/tendering each ship. Very seldom, usually due to weather issues, does this change.

What is everyone using to see what ships will be in port? I have used Cruise TT in the past but it does not show any HAL ships in Ft. Lauderdale in Jan 2016 and when looking at the listing by ship it does not show anything after mid-Jan 2016. Any ideas??

Just checked cruisetimetables.com and there are lots of HAL ships listed for arrival in Jan. There are also several longer cruises (2 Grand cruises, some 10-, 11- and 21-day) that leave in early Jan so there may be gaps here and there.

Here is a link to Port Everglades Cruise Ship Calendar. Just move the month upper left corner.

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/calendar.html

Love new websites so checked this one.

Bummer but Jan 2016 is not complete. Here are 2 examples so there may be more: the Amsterdam arrives and leaves on 05 Jan (I will be on it) and the Prinsedam arrives and leaves on 04 Jan as a good friend will be on that ship.

If you want to check on a per ship basis, cruisecal.com is another option plus it also shows the itinerary and what ships are also in the same port.

Edited by take us away