Jr. Suite with Spa

Yes. We did one on Quantum last Feb. and we got double points and all perks appropriate for any JS. By the way, I really liked the cabin. It was smaller than most JS's. but was dead center on the hump. Normal balcony, but great location. I liked the split bathroom. One side had a toilet and sink, the other side had a tub, shower, and sink. Made it really nice for my wife and I.

Yes. We did one on Quantum last Feb. and we got double points and all perks appropriate for any JS. By the way, I really liked the cabin. It was smaller than most JS's. but was dead center on the hump. Normal balcony, but great location. I liked the split bathroom. One side had a toilet and sink, the other side had a tub, shower, and sink. Made it really nice for my wife and I.

So just one toilet in a separate room than the tub/shower...this doesn't sound very convenient to me...perhaps I'm not understanding the set up :confused:

So just one toilet in a separate room than the tub/shower...this doesn't sound very convenient to me...perhaps I'm not understanding the set up :confused:

Actually quite nice. No reason for the water closet to be in with the shower. Both spaces have a sink