Carnival Corp breaking records in Australia

I would like the Regal Princess to come down as it is a long way to go to Europe to check her out. I know I am just dreaming as I am sure it will be years before she ever sails this way.
Princess announced that Royal and Regal's next sister ship will be based in China. Much like Ovation of the Seas with RCI, I wonder if Princess will bring her here for a season.

Princess announced that Royal and Regal's next sister ship will be based in China. Much like Ovation of the Seas with RCI, I wonder if Princess will bring her here for a season.

You could well find she is set to be based out of Australia well at least over NOV to FEB as it is too cold to base a ship at that time of year in China. Worse case scenario it will get based out of Singapore those months. Either of the two.... I have hear some further news on the season will be forthcoming in the next few months as construction proceeds with the ship

You could well find she is set to be based out of Australia well at least over NOV to FEB as it is too cold to base a ship at that time of year in China. Worse case scenario it will get based out of Singapore those months. Either of the two.... I have hear some further news on the season will be forthcoming in the next few months as construction proceeds with the ship

Sounds good to me. I would much rather pay for the airfare to Singapore rather than Europe or the United States. That means more money for the cruise.:D