Unlimited Internet for 1 or 2 devices

Alphadah

Hi Everyone,

We're heading out on the Independence the week after Thanksgiving and I'm looking for clarification on the internet packages from recent cruisers. Can we buy Unlimited Internet for 2 devices and use it for my tablet and my husbands phone or do we need to buy 2 plans for 1 device? Do they have anyway of knowing that we would be splitting the 2 device plan between us?

If you buy unlimited for one device it works on one device AT A TIME. You log off your device & your husband can then use the same password to log onto his device. Just can't both be logged in at the same time.

We did this last month on the Independence. Slooooow internet.

Hi Everyone,

We're heading out on the Independence the week after Thanksgiving and I'm looking for clarification on the internet packages from recent cruisers. Can we buy Unlimited Internet for 2 devices and use it for my tablet and my husbands phone or do we need to buy 2 plans for 1 device? Do they have anyway of knowing that we would be splitting the 2 device plan between us?

Also, check your prices and discounts once you get on board. You may find that getting two 1-device plans with two discounts is less expensive than one 2-device plan with one discount.

is there any advantage to buying before we sail, or should we wait until we board?

Also, can you just buy a day at a time or do we have to buy for the entire trip?

Many thanks!!

The advantage to waiting until you board is that you can use your C&A discounts.

Recently the onboard offer for the two device plan was 50% off the second device with our D+ discount, the addition of the second device was only $10 extra (3 night cruise). We opted to each use our discount (worth $80) on two individual plans - so it cost us nothing for the weekend. Those options weren't offered pre-cruise.

Near as I can tell you always want to wait unless you will pay a large VAT due to the port you are leaving from. Such as a TA then depending on your discount it could make sense to book ahead and avoid a 20% tax

I don't believe they charge tax on internet packages.