Harmony

Hello

Is there a section specifically for details?

Do we know which musical yet?

Is dreamworks on ?

We were misinformed re anthem

Thank you

I know there are no details for the show yet, I asked yesterday and was told to wait a couple of months. I am sure as it details get released it will be posted so quickly on this board, just look everyday.

Hello

Is there a section specifically for details?

Do we know which musical yet?

Is dreamworks on ?

Thank you

Nothing much on Royal's website, but this is one link to watch:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do?shipClassCode=OA&shipCode=HM&br=R

Thank you

With the anthem there was a thread that put details of when we could book restaurants and shows and about restaurants etc

Do you think it will be put on this thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2039256

A few more questions :)

If you book traditional dining do you ONLY eat in one main dining room ?

We are looking to boardwalk balcony room that overlooks the aqua theatre. Can you think of any negatives?

Many thanks

Edited by Nextholiday?

... If you book traditional dining do you ONLY eat in one main dining room ?

Many thanks

Yes, you will be assigned to a specific table and that will remain your table for the entire cruise.

However, with Oasis class ships, all decks of the main dining room serve the same exact food.

Edited by clarea

We are looking to boardwalk balcony room that overlooks the aqua theatre. Can you think of any negatives?

One possible negative is that nobody knows how or if the Abyss slide and its support structure will impact balcony views. So a boardwalk balcony location that provided great views of the Aqua shows (or TVs or ocean) on the Oasis or Allure may have an obstructed view on the Harmony. Time will tell.

~ Judy

Yes, you will be assigned to a specific table and that will remain your table for the entire cruise.

However, with Oasis class ships, all decks of the main dining room serve the same exact food.

Hello :)

So can I get my head around this please

If you traditional you eat same restaurant each night

But

If do "dynamic" we can choose which restaurant and their menu?

If their is a set menu for say wonderland what menu do you get in main dining room

Thank you again

One possible negative is that nobody knows how or if the Abyss slide and its support structure will impact balcony views. So a boardwalk balcony location that provided great views of the Aqua shows (or TVs or ocean) on the Oasis or Allure may have an obstructed view on the Harmony. Time will tell.

~ Judy

Hello

So if the "worst" happened we would get an obstructed view of aqua but still nice view of boardwalk?

But

Thank you again

There is NO Dynamic Dining on Harmony.

If you choose Traditional, you will be assigned a table for the entire cruise on one of two floors of the dining room. If you choose My Time, you will be able to show up at ONE floor of the dining room at different times each night. You can make reservations pre-cruise or just show up, but you will not be assigned a table.

All floors of the dining room serves the same menu that changes nightly.

Is dreamworks on ?

Harmony is not on the list of ships that are currently scheduled to have the DreamWorks Experience. Anthem was just added to that list after the press release that it would be added when the ship arrived to Cape Liberty, so the list is currently up to date. Anthem was never on that list until just now.

They could always add DreamWorks later when the ship arrived to Port Everglades.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentSitelet.do?pagename=dreamworks_main

But

If their is a set menu for say wonderland what menu do you get in main dining room

Thank you again

Oasis Class is no linger doing Dynamic Dining.

If You are trying to get your head around it in general, for Quantum Class.

My understanding is this...

Dynamic Dining you have the option of x # restaurants to eat at.

Dynamic Dining Classic, you and your table mates rotate restaurants, as a group, My best guess is they have some randomizing program to decide the order of the venues or they roll the dice....

Or visa versa and I have DD and DDC mixed up

Harmony is not on the list of ships that are currently scheduled to have the DreamWorks Experience. Anthem was just added to that list after the press release that it would be added when the ship arrived to Cape Liberty, so the list is currently up to date. Anthem was never on that list until just now.

They could always add DreamWorks later when the ship arrived to Port Everglades.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentSitelet.do?pagename=dreamworks_main

When I booked anthem for three night from southampton as soon as I was able dreamworks was showing as being on there

• 2 weeks later...
There is no Dynamic Dining on The Harmony of the Seas. It has been changed to Traditional and My Time. Wonderland has its own special menu.[/

I checked my reservation on RCL website for Harmony July 2016 and it says Dynamic Dining for my dinner time. Why do you say there is no Dynamic Dining on Harmony?

There is no Dynamic Dining on The Harmony of the Seas. It has been changed to Traditional and My Time. Wonderland has its own special menu.[/

I checked my reservation on RCL website for Harmony July 2016 and it says Dynamic Dining for my dinner time. Why do you say there is no Dynamic Dining on Harmony?

There are no longer plans for DD on Harmony. When it was originally bookable, DD was still in place and many reservations will show that - RCI were meant to update all reservations by end of July (ish) but no surprise that hasn't been done.. mine hasn't been updated either.

Edited by Cruisingthesuitelife

There are no longer plans for DD on Harmony. When it was originally bookable, DD was still in place and many reservations will show that - RCI were meant to update all reservations by end of July (ish) but no surprise that hasn't been done.. mine hasn't been updated either.

The wording on my reservation (March 2017) for dining hasn't been changed either...still says Dynamic..instead of MTD....really not a problem as I know what I have booked.

The wording on my reservation (March 2017) for dining hasn't been changed either...still says Dynamic..instead of MTD....really not a problem as I know what I have booked.

Absolutely. No big surprise it wasn't updated. I got my TA to call them, they confirmed my booking changed from DD Classic Late to Traditional Late but it was never updated on my reservation - I'm assuming IT issues!!

The only thing I will say is I booked anthem first day on DD

We had restaurants to book on what menus liked

Then people complained and they changed the menus so they can and do change

I was disappointed and told them so politely in the restaurants

Absolutely. No big surprise it wasn't updated. I got my TA to call them, they confirmed my booking changed from DD Classic Late to Traditional Late but it was never updated on my reservation - I'm assuming IT issues!!

Your assumption is spot on !!!