Water slide upgrades

Has anyone heard of any rumors as to when the upgraded water slides that are coming soon to Liberty and Harmony will go to the other Freedom class and Oasis ships?

Wild guess, not related to any kind of knowledge, but I bet they will come out a few months after Harmony actually debuts and Liberty gets the upgrades. That way they can learn from any problems encountered and do things differently if the early experiences warrant.

Has anyone heard of any rumors as to when the upgraded water slides that are coming soon to Liberty and Harmony will go to the other Freedom class and Oasis ships?

We were on Freedom in June and Indy in September and both ships had construction underway in same areas on port side adjacent to/ just forward of the sport courts and around to the side... Something underway and my guess is getting ready for slides to be added... Both ships spend a lot of time cruising out of FL... But just a guess...

We were on Freedom in June and Indy in September and both ships had construction underway in same areas on port side adjacent to/ just forward of the sport courts and around to the side... Something underway and my guess is getting ready for slides to be added... Both ships spend a lot of time cruising out of FL... But just a guess...

I think that construction is for the installation of the scrubbers, that's what it looked like when we were on FR last month

Well, if the slides are mounted on the Harmony and Liberty, it is not likely that RC will then move those slides to other ships.

Speculation would be the fire destroyed a lot of work they had already done on the scrubbers, as well as causing things to be rebuilt in the stack before the scrubbers could be built again.

Sure, but the fire happened around 5-6 months after they started that job. They've been working on it since dry dock I think

Correct, they started it almost immediately after dry dock, however from what I had seen of the damage the fire took out a lot of the work that had been done up to that point, plus damaged the existing components of the funnel, so they had to restore what was there prior and then restart the construction on the Scrubbers.