Posting pictures and documents

chefestelle

I use "iResize" for my pictures for my blog. I was having terrible issues getting pictures to upload when I was doing my first blog. A very nice reader (who I don't even know but will always be grateful to) recommended it. If you decide to use it, let me know and I will give you some pointers (it really is easy or I couldn't use it:D).

I wonder if it is the same as image resized app on the iPad - by Geek me?

Can't find iresize in my iPad App Store?

Thank you so much! I just downloaded a resizing app for my phone and tested it on the image in post 8. This one should be much smaller:

fd2dd00da519e3a43d2f63b88a3375b9.jpg

Is there an obvious difference? This picture is 800 x 449.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 using Tapatalk

I know this is an older thread -- but I love this picture with a HAL ship in the back ground.

Tinypic must be an Apple app, I couldn't find it on Google play. Tapatalk has to many bad reviews.

Tiny pic is a website but it does appear to have an app for the Apple to help out. You do not have to have the app or an ******* product to use the service.

I'm not sure what your point about tapatalk was. I use it and it works great for me. It's free so if you don't like it then just remove it and no harm is done. I never take the word of only reviews, I only take them into consideration.

John (OP), I have tried tinypic and as you wrote, it's easy to use and seems to work well. Many thanks for the info!

In reading their disclosure fine print, I learned that tinypic is owned by none other than Photobucket.

David