Updated Land Discovery

JSCW6

Still waiting for response concerning the updated Land Discovery excursions....No response from Azamara including the Le Club Voyage office or from Bonnie. Everyone says they will get back to me with an answer. Seems ridiculous to me that it should take this long for someone to respond.

Still waiting for response concerning the updated Land Discovery excursions....No response from Azamara including the Le Club Voyage office or from Bonnie. Everyone says they will get back to me with an answer. Seems ridiculous to me that it should take this long for someone to respond.

Bonnie

Can anyone give us an explanation why this is the only Med cruise with no excursions loaded for summer 2016 and no one is picking up on this query. I am starting to get a very very bad feeling it is something more... sorry

Thanks Bonnie. The August 2nd, Journey's Land Discovery is wrong. After the correct itinerary page, the subsequent pages are descriptions of ports no longer on the itinerary. I believe August 9th is incomplete.

Bonnie

Can anyone give us an explanation why this is the only Med cruise with no excursions loaded for summer 2016 and no one is picking up on this query. I am starting to get a very very bad feeling it is something more... sorry

Me, too. :eek:

I am also getting bad vibes about all of this.

This cruise ( 9th of August ) is now slightly under 8 months away. What is more the ports in question are, for the most, very well know ports i.e. Livorno, Barcelona and La Palma. Azamara should already have experience/knowledge of land discoveries excursions in these areas.

Hopefully Bonnie will post back soon with a reasonable explanation.

August 2 or August 9? Or are both still missing updated tours?

I'll send this query off again, and FWIW, I'll be in the Miami offices next week and will put it on my list to ask about in person.

Hi Bonnie,

Do you have an update about these shore excursions?

Thanks.

Thanks Bonnie. I want to preempt the "shoot the messenger" syndrome by saying how great it is that we have your presence on Cruise Critic to bird-dog issues like this, even if it takes a little while. I see you as an ombudsman, not a miracle worker. :)

Thanks Bonnie. I want to preempt the "shoot the messenger" syndrome by saying how great it is that we have your presence on Cruise Critic to bird-dog issues like this, even if it takes a little while. I see you as an ombudsman, not a miracle worker. :)

Thanks HostJazz, I do appreciate the vote of confidence. And yet the previous poster is correct in saying it took us too long to fix this problem. Next time we will do better...or better yet, may there be NO next time!