Toiletries in regular ol' staterooms

Hi guys,

Please remind me (my brain is blanking)--which toiletries are provided in the bathrooms of regular ol' staterooms. (I always over pack--and I don't want to bring unnecessary stuff.)

Thank you,

DG

There is a bar of soap and sometimes a mystery goo dispenser in the shower.

shower has an all in one goopy thing. its fine as a shower gel. wouldn't use it to wash my hair or anything.

bar soap. maybe a tube of lotion.

suites get the individual tubes of shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and lotion, plus the bar soap.

you can always ask for the individual tubes and you may get lucky. only rarely does some one come on here and say they were refused.

Just ask your cabin attendant, I really do not think they would want to jeopardize getting a bad review if they did not supply you with some of the bottled shampoo and conditioner.

Let us know how it goes.

Good luck

Safe travels.

shower has an all in one goopy thing. its fine as a shower gel. wouldn't use it to wash my hair or anything.

bar soap. maybe a tube of lotion.

suites get the individual tubes of shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and lotion, plus the bar soap.

you can always ask for the individual tubes and you may get lucky. only rarely does some one come on here and say they were refused.

Just ask your cabin attendant, I really do not think they would want to jeopardize getting a bad review if they did not supply you with some of the bottled shampoo and conditioner.

Let us know how it goes.

Good luck

Safe travels.

Good luck in getting products. I am supposed to receive them as a C & A higher point perk and rarely do. I have to ask and often don't get then till day 3 or so. Cabin attendant has to get them from the supervisor. I would not count on getting them early in the cruise. Better to bring what you need.

Enjoy. M

Let us know how it goes.

Good luck

Safe travels.

And I really don't think they want to jeopardize their jobs by supplying things to those who were not entitled to them. If you don't think the provided stuff will work for you just bring your own.