Current Concierges continued discussion

Just off Freedom Sunday.

Raul is going on vacation in Jan '16, Bertie moves to the CL then. Darlington will come back to the Diamond Club. Confirmed by all 3. Sorry I forgot exact date.

Raul returns from Vacation on April 3rd. I remembered that one as it's my birthday.

Thanks for the update. Was it Carlington or Darlington?

Thanks for the update. Was it Carlington or Darlington?

Also, after the name confirmation...has anyone sailed with "Carlington" or "Darlington" before? What has been their experience with him/her/them??

I can confirm that Rahul will be leaving the Freedom on Sunday 1/17 (as that is the day we get on the Freedom and I had reached out previously to Rahul and found this out).

Also, after the name confirmation...has anyone sailed with "Carlington" or "Darlington" before? What has been their experience with him/her/them??

I can confirm that Rahul will be leaving the Freedom on Sunday 1/17 (as that is the day we get on the Freedom and I had reached out previously to Rahul and found this out).

I met Carlington when we sailed on FR but spent most of my time in the CL with Rahul. Your disembarkation date for Rahul comports with what I had heard. He is leaving on the final day of our 1-10-2016 cruise but it looks like he will be back prior to our June 19, 2016 cruise. Bertie should be covering for him and he is very good. He was our CL concierge last May.

This is correct. Carlos is still onboard (but not in the CL.) He will go home (Mexico) from Cozumel. Anis is now in the CL and Ana is in the DL. There will be 12 new Pinnacles presented tonight at the Top Tier Party. I'm sure Ana will be helping with that.

Wow, that's a lot of new people making Pinnacle in one sailing! Haven't heard of that many at once before, but Congrats to all!

I have sailed with Carlington many times on the Enchantment. Very nice guy and good at his job!

Wow, that's a lot of new people making Pinnacle in one sailing! Haven't heard of that many at once before, but Congrats to all!

At the presentation yesterday, there were "only" 10. I don't know what happened to the other couple. 5 of the new PC met while cruising together on a long 45 night cruise and wanted to go through the presentation at the same time. That was fun and a nice memory for them. Ana did a nice job.

On the Brilliance and Charmaine Fernandez says she will be going on vacation this coming Saturday and Derrick will be replacing her. Don't know his last name but will find out in December when we return to the Brilliance. This will be his first time serving as CL Concierge.

At the presentation yesterday, there were "only" 10. I don't know what happened to the other couple. 5 of the new PC met while cruising together on a long 45 night cruise and wanted to go through the presentation at the same time. That was fun and a nice memory for them. Ana did a nice job.

Question: Is Ana the former Diamond Concierge on Allure?

6 days from sailing on Grandeur. At what point prior to the cruise does the Concierge contact me? I have 2 items that I need his help with in making the arrangements.

The concierge may or may not contact you ahead of time. You can contact them using the email address shown in this document:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

6 days from sailing on Grandeur. At what point prior to the cruise does the Concierge contact me? I have 2 items that I need his help with in making the arrangements.

Are you staying in a Suite? They usually do not ever contact Diamond, Diamond Plus or Pinnacle but a lot of times do contact Grand Suites and above.

As others have said, You can always email them if you are not in a suite or they do not contact you..

Not sure if you caught it or not before they closed the other post, but Nancy Chu will be opening the Diamond Club on Harmony.

(She told us that on the Halloween sailing on the Enchantment). She will finish her contract on Enchantment, go on vacation and then go to Harmony to be part of the start up team.

This was my first time meeting Nancy and she was very nice.