Cruise Critic Community
Host Michell

Current Concierges continued discussion

Not sure if you caught it or not before they closed the other post, but Nancy Chu will be opening the Diamond Club on Harmony.

(She told us that on the Halloween sailing on the Enchantment). She will finish her contract on Enchantment, go on vacation and then go to Harmony to be part of the start up team.

This was my first time meeting Nancy and she was very nice.

Thanks -- this is the first information that I have gotten about Harmony's lounges. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551&vpid=A1

is Diego Tripaldi still a concierge with RCI? The last I knew he was working on Jewel of the Seas.

Yes he is assigned to the Jewel but is out with a broken hand and won't return until Jan. I don't know who I replacing him. :)

is Diego Tripaldi still a concierge with RCI? The last I knew he was working on Jewel of the Seas.

Yes, Diego is on the Jewel of the Seas. He is currently out on convalescence as he broke his hand a few weeks ago. He will be back in January.

Yes he is assigned to the Jewel but is out with a broken hand and won't return until Jan. I don't know who I replacing him. :)

Thanks Nancy. I sail Jewel in March so hopefully he'll be on board.

Thanks Nancy. I sail Jewel in March so hopefully he'll be on board.

Before the injury, he said he would be on through the end of February.

If anyone has information on the health of Ricardo Mock I would appreciate it if they would post it.

I guess he must be home, because we just returned from Nav and he was not on board, and no one had infos!

I did sent him an email, and I'm waiting for an answer!!!

I guess he must be home, because we just returned from Nav and he was not on board, and no one had infos!

I did sent him an email, and I'm waiting for an answer!!!

If anyone has information on the health of Ricardo Mock I would appreciate it if they would post it.

I read somewhere, maybe here that Ricardo was on th Jewell.

Carla

Carla

I also heard that he went to another ship and that Jayeon Hong was going to Navigator.

We came back from the Nav on Nov 22, and I was told that Ricardo is on medical leave; not other infos given!

Edited by CRUISEMAMI

Carla

I also recall seeing that but suspect it could be in error. I believe that there are two different concierges name Ricardo.. CRUISEMAMI's post speculating that Ricardo Mock is on medical leave seems more logical than a transfer to the Jewel but perhaps he did transfer to the Jewel. I sure don't know but hope that someone out there can post accurate first hand information.

Ricardo Mock IS on Jewel. Just got a confirmation from someone sailing 11/29. They received an email from him about their upcoming cruise.

Just boarded Navigator,

Amit Chattopadhyay is the Concierge

Nadja Durdevic is Diamond Concierge

My last post was not correct. They sent the wrong names on the Pinnacle letters to the staterooms. Nadja is still in concierge. Maria is in Diamond Lounge. Sorry for any confusion - was going off of stateroom letter

My last post was not correct. They sent the wrong names on the Pinnacle letters to the staterooms. Nadja is still in concierge. Maria is in Diamond Lounge. Sorry for any confusion - was going off of stateroom letter

Sorry for the repeat posts... Just got the answer about this from Nadja.

Amit was enroute to the ship from another ship and due to a flight delay missed a connection and therefore the sailing today. Per Nadja he will be here Tuesday (San Juan) and will be the Concierge. At that time Nadja will move to the Diamond Concierge.

Again sorry for the multiple posts - just wanted to update people since several have been curious about the Navigator

Sorry for the repeat posts... Just got the answer about this from Nadja.

Amit was enroute to the ship from another ship and due to a flight delay missed a connection and therefore the sailing today. Per Nadja he will be here Tuesday (San Juan) and will be the Concierge. At that time Nadja will move to the Diamond Concierge.

Again sorry for the multiple posts - just wanted to update people since several have been curious about the Navigator

No worries, I appreciate the update and current information. Thanks! :)

Very happy to hear Amit is joining Navigator. Do you think he will be on it for the 2/25/16, 3night sailing out of Port Everglades. Or is he just filling in. If someone is onboard with him now, can you ask.

My DD and I sailed with him in Australia in February and he is such a joy to be around. I have an expiring e-certificate I need to burn. We've always enjoyed the Navigator and much more so than my other options Majesty or Enchantment. If Amit is there, it will for sure a pleasant cruise.

:)

I do hope he is still onboard late February.

CAT GIRL:

Glad to hear you liked Sunil, as I didn't know anything about her. Will miss Raj and, of course, Ona Popa. Will be on board this Saturday