Email from Carnival announcing big reveal at noon

gladimhere

I just sent in my final payment this morning (due 11/17). I was holding out hoping for another sale to possibly get a lower rate (early saver). I know I can get the difference in onboard credit but was really hoping to get the lower rate instead. Oh well....my cruise might not be part of the sale anyway (Fascination, 1/16/15, holiday week).

CC sales are horrible. And the incentive program is worse. On NCL you get free drinks for the first 2 people on the cruise and kids free. Carnival you get a $50 room credit and a discount on a bloated price. I am not going back to Carnival until they step it up. The only thing they are doing a little better on is the itinerary.

CC sales are horrible. And the incentive program is worse. On NCL you get free drinks for the first 2 people on the cruise and kids free. Carnival you get a $50 room credit and a discount on a bloated price. I am not going back to Carnival until they step it up. The only thing they are doing a little better on is the itinerary.

That's the beauty of it. No one is forcing you to cruise Carnival. Personally I'll continue to back Carnival even if their sales aren't so great.

That's just says Carnival is selling cabins without giving away lots perks.

NCL isn't offering those deals because they want to,its out of necessity to fill cabins. They are also offering several 0% single supplement deals.

I would say stick with NCL, if you are looking for kids sail free or a drink package included.

Edited by AdrenalineRush

You are not including all details of that deal for NCL, the deals have strings attached.