Email from Carnival announcing big reveal at noon

gladimhere

For our June 2016 cruise only interior pricing went down. We alway book balcony or better.... Wish they would offer perks. On our Celebrity cruise we had free drink packages, and free gratuities. Plus 100 on board credit. Now that's a great deal!

You are not including all details of that deal for NCL, the deals have strings attached.

I agree. I thought I would check out NCL prices this morning and when I clicked for the free promo of the drink package there was a "Choice Promo Service Charge" of $322. :eek:HUH? I have to pay a service charge on a promo? :rolleyes:

My cruise is not covered. Just checked the price and it's still over $200 more than what we paid. Happy cruiser for sure.

Me too. I caught one sale awhile back that lowered our fare by about $600. I had already been satisfied with our price. Now it keeps going up, up, up...This sale would have been a lot less if I went with a guarantee, but we have connecting cabins with our kids, so I can't do that.