Puert Rico - bomb threats

mattpro

I am a local and bomb threats could be a possibility in Puerto Rico as in any other major city in the world. Airports worldwide have to strengthen security measures and passengers have to be patience with the measures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do know the TSA is a joke right. They FAILED their last test. Over 95% of the guns and drugs TSA tried to smuggle through actually GOT through. They have yet to stop any terrorist attack but have managed to arrest over 450 TSA agents for theft and other illegal activities. This is just the TSA, I'm not talking about any other agency that is protecting the U.S.

You do know the TSA is a joke right. They FAILED their last test. Over 95% of the guns and drugs TSA tried to smuggle through actually GOT through. They have yet to stop any terrorist attack but have managed to arrest over 450 TSA agents for theft and other illegal activities. This is just the TSA, I'm not talking about any other agency that is protecting the U.S.

you lost credibility there

how do you or anyone else know it hasn't?

Wait a minute. You are questioning my credibility with a what if? There is no record of the TSA EVER stopping a terrorist attempt in the US. That is FACT. They have stopped people that have tried to board planes with gun. But when those passengers were detained questioning. The number one answer given to police was. I forgot I had it on me. They have NEVER stopped anyone with any terrorist intent or affiliation. They have also failed their last round of inspections by 95%. So please in the future, do not question someone's credibility with your non-fact, what ifs. It makes yourself look foolish.