Lack of Service at Celebrity

mcrcruiser

Thanks Celebrity Cruises .My wife & I appreciate that news .so we are doing the May 12 ,2016 cruise from Canada Place in Vancouver to Seward .

Are we correct that Millenium will be finished & ready to sail to Seward on May 12 ,2016?

Thanks again & thanks in advance for your next reply

She will be ready to set sail for your Alaska sailing!

Today 11/13 /15 We placed 3 phone calls to Celebrity to find a answer to a rather simple question . The question is when will millennium be in dry dock

Twice we were disconnected & then after finally reaching a voice mail extension left a message early in the day ;however ,no response .:eek:

Seems to me this type of lack of customer service does not help them gain more business:o .Have you had similar experiences?

2016%20APRIL%20ITINERARY_zpsjfj3mqdz.png

Thank you Cruise Critic..

I had spent countless hours scouring information about Celebrity itineraries to compile my charts on

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2265742

When I posted the chart yesterday I never realized you would remove all that information.

While you are at it you can erase all my post history.

I'm gone.. :(

I had spent countless hours scouring information about Celebrity itineraries to compile my charts on

When I posted the chart yesterday I never realized you would remove all that information.

So not only is Celebrity Cruise lines going downhill so is Cruise Critic?? It's a sad day indeed.

Arno,

Great posts... but I think it is the web site as your later schedules are there or have I missed some?

A few of the first ones had missing information...

I look forward to the time when you return....

bon voyage my bud, and may our wakes cross soon...

I still see the images you posted in the other thread, what do you mean they removed? Please don't leave, many of us really appreciated that effort.

Did CC actually boot Arno?

Reason I ask, is I got a 1 week timeout a whole back, and during that period all my posts my footer was gone until I was out of time out. I notice Arno's footer completely blank now?!

:confused::confused:

Reason I ask, is I got a 1 week timeout a whole back, and during that period all my posts my footer was gone until I was out of time out. I notice Arno's footer completely blank now?!

OMG they give people time outs? I had no clue.

I am super confused about what actually happened there (he talks of them deleting his stuff but I still see the images of the charts?), but in the mood he seemed to be in I assume he may have wiped his own signature.

• 2 months later...

What do you have to do to get a "time out"?

I can say that I wouldn't have asked that question of a CS Rep --- however, I can also say that I have not had issues with their agents at all. I usually do call CC rather than the main X line.

I too would look that kind of information up here.

Why would you waste the time to call when dry dock schedules are available online?.......took me 10 seconds to google it.....she was last in April 2015 so won't be back in til somewhere around april 2018

Today 11/13 /15 We placed 3 phone calls to Celebrity to find a answer to a rather simple question . The question is when will millennium be in dry dock

Twice we were disconnected & then after finally reaching a voice mail extension left a message early in the day ;however ,no response .:eek:

Seems to me this type of lack of customer service does not help them gain more business:o .Have you had similar experiences?