** LIVE from the Independence of the Seas B2B November 16-26, 2015**

ckrobyn

Yes, we do in the secured port area. I can't answer for out of the secured port area.

They also have tasty patties in the port area.

OMG! I had the worlds most amazing patty at Tastee Patty's!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ckrobyn, does your cabin have toiletries provided? shampoo, lotion, conditioner? THANKS!! I'm so enjoying your report!

I brought my own, and haven't noticed any. I do receive the upgraded toiletries (same as the suites get) because of my points level with C&A. I am not using them though!

I'm back onboard. We had a great afternoon walking around the port area and enjoying a few Red Stripes [emoji41] we did a lot of browsing in and out of the stores, and yes, I got the cream run I wanted.....

Here are some pics

78342da7e707b649c8b2b9c0581e3be9.jpg

b00c95901b3f5cc76a5104bdb4a07e92.jpg

Another great LIVE report from you!! Thanks so much!

I loved the promenade stateroom I had a few years ago...they seem roomy to me.

Have fun,

Mary

Thank you! Glad you are following along [emoji1]

Your weather looks a whole lot better than ours! Have you been able to spend some time with Raj?

Yes! I did meet Raj and he is amazing [emoji1]I have been spending most of my time in the Diamond Lounge though' date=' which is a first for me. Sunil and the servers madelina and Sherrine are outstanding! I told Raj I knew you, and he said "if you know Jane, then you are family" [emoji106']

b00c95901b3f5cc76a5104bdb4a07e92.jpg

OMG! I had the worlds most amazing patty at Tastee Patty's!!!

I can thank, or blame ;), Cup Crazy for making note of this delicious patty hut pit stop in his great reviews. When there are more ships' crew and port workers eating there than tourists you know it must be good. It has become a must stop for us when in Falmouth.

Funny story!!!! I am FB friends with the Captain as we sailed with him on the Adventure a few years ago and were invited to his table as well as sailaway from the Bridge in St. Maarten. Today I noticed there was a message from him on FB messenger that he saw my picture of the Independence and was wondering how I can be on his ship and not say hello!! I thought it was so funny that the Captain was messaging me on Facebook while I was in my cabin! LOL [emoji1] I'm sure I will see him at some point. He's a very fun Captain and the crew loves him.

CKRobyn,

I'd like to know your recommendations for a Promenade room deck/location on these Freedom class ships. Thanks.

I really love where my cabin is now. I am above Guest Relations. The location is great for accessing the Royal Promenade and it's very close to the elevators.

I can thank, or blame ;), Cup Crazy for making note of this delicious patty hut pit stop in his great reviews. When there are more ships' crew and port workers eating there than tourists you know it must be good. It has become a must stop for us when in Falmouth.

I don't think I can ever eat those frozen Jamaican beef patties we get in Toronto ever again! [emoji15]

Hi, Robyn -

Have enjoyed following so many of your past cruises and just now realized we'll be with you in Cozumel soon on 11/24 (we're on Brilliance) - so with like 5 ships in port that day so if we happen to see you out and about, I'll be sure to say to myself . . . nawwww . . . that couldn't possibly be her . . .

:D

Thanks for sharing your journeys with us and try to keep that great weather going!

John

Hi, Robyn -

Have enjoyed following so many of your past cruises and just now realized we'll be with you in Cozumel soon on 11/24 (we're on Brilliance) - so with like 5 ships in port that day so if we happen to see you out and about, I'll be sure to say to myself . . . nawwww . . . that couldn't possibly be her . . .

:D

Thanks for sharing your journeys with us and try to keep that great weather going!

John

Thanks John!

Please say hello if you see me in Cozumel! No weather worries, I am bringing the sun with me! [emoji1]

Any thoughts/opinions on 6307 ? It is also a Promenade cabin.

It's a decent location. Do you have a preference because you would like to be close to something, or away from it? I chose my cabin because it's close to the elevators and I believed it would be relatively quiet. If I haven't already said it enough, I really love my promenade cabin!!!!

It's a decent location. Do you have a preference because you would like to be close to something, or away from it? I chose my cabin because it's close to the elevators and I believed it would be relatively quiet. If I haven't already said it enough, I really love my promenade cabin!!!!

No real preferences except I'd like to be close to elevator also. However, this is the closest one available at the moment. The promenade looks perfect for me as a solo cruiser also.

Great LIVE review. From your past cruises, you're a true RCCL fan. From your pictures, the Independence looks very similar to the Navigator. Continue having a great cruise:)

Loving your live review! What is a Tastee? I sure hope I run into you on one of the cruises. Drinks are on me in the DL! !

Aaaaaaw! Thanks!

Today in Falmouth, I made sure to stop at a place called Tastee Patty's, otherwise known as Jamaican beef patties. They are a favorite of mine, and this place is amazing! Be sure to try one if you ever find yourself in Jamaica [emoji106]

Great LIVE review. From your past cruises, you're a true RCCL fan. From your pictures, the Independence looks very similar to the Navigator. Continue having a great cruise:)

Yes, I suppose I am!

I've pretty much lost count, and since I can't see my signature on tapatalk, I'll guess that I have been on about 25 or 26 cruises since 2006, and every single one has been on Royal Caribbean. I have no real desire to stray, Royal meets my needs and I love the perks that come along with being loyal [emoji1] There are many similarities between Voyager and Freedom class, and there are also some differences. I like both classes. I love ships with a Royal Promenade.

It is past midnight as I write this. The ship is rocking and rolling tonight....creaking too! I had a great day in Falmouth. Tomorrow is a day at sea, and my plans include the pool. Seriously, no other plans. I will be a pool chair potato. The weather is supposed to be mainly sunny with temps in the mid 80's. No running around for me tomorrow! This is one of the things I love most about a b2b, no rushing on the last day of cruise 1 [emoji1].

It's off to sleep I go...the ship will rock me to sleep.

More updates tomorrow! Thanks for following along!!

Night all!