** LIVE from the Independence of the Seas B2B November 16-26, 2015**

ckrobyn

Hi. Do you know how this will work for me? We are a family of 11.

We have three aft cabins on Deck 7 but then my ds/friend have a PR and I do not think

we will have the same muster station. For families that do not have the same muster station, can you still see the show together?

Thanks.

There are usually many extra seats available in the ice show. Thee folks that are not assigned to a specific showing can stand by and be let in about 10 minutes before the show.

I'm curious about the Ice Show-Muster assignments as well. Sailing next week with in-laws that will have a different muster. Would be nice to go to the show all together. Then again, maybe I send DD to the ice show with G-ma and I take a nap in the Solarium :p

There are usually many extra seats available in the ice show. Thee folks that are not assigned to a specific showing can stand by and be let in about 10 minutes before the show.

Thank you. If they decide they want to go with us, I may be a seat saver.

Have a great day!

I'm curious about the Ice Show-Muster assignments as well. Sailing next week with in-laws that will have a different muster. Would be nice to go to the show all together. Then again, maybe I send DD to the ice show with G-ma and I take a nap in the Solarium :p

Why would you even have to think about that one LOL

Crisis! Corona no longer served in bottles on the pool deck!!!! This must be a new thing? Not happy. I brought my beer cozy and everything! Lol

Same thing on Vision last week. They poured the beer in a plastic glass.

My experience has been that there are rarely many empty seats at the ice show. And when we were on Navigator we decided to go to a show without tickets and no one was getting in without one.

Hi Debbie, the email address is

rcldining@rccl.com

They are very helpful and responded right away.

I'll post lots of pics from the Hyatt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to watching your posts!!! Tell me how early I can contact the Dining Coordinator prior to cruising. Seems I'm always disappointed in my table location. Thanks and have a wonderful time.

Looking forward to watching your posts!!! Tell me how early I can contact the Dining Coordinator prior to cruising. Seems I'm always disappointed in my table location. Thanks and have a wonderful time.

I usually send an email 2 weeks in advance of my cruise. Be sure to include all the particulars, like your reservation number!

You will notice the days are listed under each photo.

I'm sorry, but I have not taken pics of the MDR menu. Is there a specify night you are looking for?

I was looking in general (or at least to find out the names of the menus for the different nights and I could look those up online) but specifically, I would like to know what night is lobster night. I have several first time cruisers sailing with me and they want to know this info. Thank you for what you have provided. It is much appreciated.

Edited by Who Cares?

Is there any way you can check tables #310 and #308 to see how many people can sit at each?? If you cannot, I truly understand! I am trying to plan seating for my January cruise on Independence. Thank you!!

How do you know ahead of boarding what your table numbers will be???? :confused:

I was looking in general (or at least to find out the names of the menus for the different nights and I could look those up online) but specifically, I would like to know what night is lobster night. I have several first time cruisers sailing with me and they want to know this info. Thank you for what you have provided. It is much appreciated.

I believe lobster is on night 5, but I will get back to you on that.

Hey thanks so much for doing this live review - we shall be on Indy in a couple of weeks and so looking forward to it. I see on the Cruise Compass there was a Welcome Aboard Reception but is there a Welcome Back Party, Top Tier party and Suite party ? Also I see that you are D+ - do you get all your gift preferences on a 5 day cruise or only the welcome aboard amenity ? Sorry so many questions, enjoy the rest of your cruise.

So far I know about a Top Tier Ice Show Spectacular509d015d149731830454d0a1b4c03508.jpg

I don't know about a suite party because I am in a cozy Promenade Cabin [emoji3] as for gift preferences, I am entitled to 2, however you only get 2 on cruises 7 nights or longer, so I only get one this time.