** LIVE from the Independence of the Seas B2B November 16-26, 2015**

ckrobyn

It was $38 including the cooler bag (there were 6 bottles)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you get the bucket when you have one of the alcohol packages? Or are you forced to purchase the beers one at a time when you have the package? I too prefer my Corona from a glass bottle.

Good morning from somewhere close to Belize! I just woke up and like I mentioned before, all I have to do is open my curtains I can see right down to the windows at Boleros that it's another gloriously sunny day!

We do not have plans to go ashore today. Someone on this thread (no names mentioned, you know who you are [emoji6]) is well aware that caves are not my thing. There are a lot of excursions here to do cave tubing, and well, we know that is just not happening [emoji15] For anyone who has not been to Belize, the tender process is quite long, I have heard it is about 25 minutes. So today I will stay onboard and be completely lazy because why change things now??lol!

I'm going to grab my delicious latte at Cafe Promenade now. Thanks for following along [emoji106][emoji4]

Here is my morning view of Boleros and lots of sunshine from my promenade cabin window 6e122565720e775409b735443366b489.jpg

Bolero's is on deck 4, as well as Schooner's on the other end, logistically, if we are facing Sorrentos should be a similar view. Just entertaining and trying to remember if there are any windows in the bar.:cool::)

Bolero's is on deck 4, as well as Schooner's on the other end, logistically, if we are facing Sorrentos should be a similar view. Just entertaining and trying to remember if there are any windows in the bar.:cool::)

Yes, you're right. My main view is through the windows of the Champagne Bar on deck 5, although I can see through the windows of Boleros too. Your request is still on my list [emoji1]

Yes it does. I wonder if my CEO will allow me to work this week with a bucket of Coronas on my desk.

If you are gonna ask, you better have one ready for your CEO as well. You might want to bring a long some wings or Nachos to help butter him up. :D

It's a hot one on the pool deck today. I'm glad I stayed onboard to just relax in the sun

Looks great!! Hey, quick question. What's the scoop on the internet pricing these days on Indy?

(Yes, I could search and look but thought I'd ask real quick in this highly active thread!)

Thanks and keep the updates coming! They ARE appreciated!

Looks great!! Hey, quick question. What's the scoop on the internet pricing these days on Indy?

(Yes, I could search and look but thought I'd ask real quick in this highly active thread!)

Thanks and keep the updates coming! They ARE appreciated!

I'll take a pic of the prices. I do know they have a BOGOHO for a 2nd device

Looks like you are having a fab time!

FYI - we had snow yesterday. Just a dusting, but it did snow.

We are having a great time! The weather has been amazing [emoji267] Looking forward to more of the same in Cozumel tomorrow [emoji106]

Who replaced Ricky as Cruise Director? Is that person better, worse, or the same?

Leigh Xuereb is the CD. I think he's great, and I have cruised with him before.

I thought Ricky Matthews was also very good, but his Love and Marriage show was unbearably boring.

In any case, both of these CD's have amazing energy [emoji106]