Quiet areas on Silhouette?

momrox1

Leaving Sunday and have not been on this ship. We like places like the Sanctuary on Princess etc. Does this ship have any place like this that costs extra money? I see something about the Persian Gardens? We are in an inside cabin so wouldn't mind paying for some special peace and quiet, preferably out doors? Thank you for your wisdom and sharing in advance.

Check out the hideaway Its hardly used Coffee available Great for indoor quiet reading

No extra charge

On our cruise, it was a hangout for young teens. Not quiet.

I would suggest the Solarium and the Sky Observation Lounge.

Leaving Sunday and have not been on this ship. We like places like the Sanctuary on Princess etc. Does this ship have any place like this that costs extra money? I see something about the Persian Gardens? We are in an inside cabin so wouldn't mind paying for some special peace and quiet, preferably out doors? Thank you for your wisdom and sharing in advance.

We have enjoyed the Sanctuary on Princess and love the Cabana's on the lawn deck on the Silhouette and Reflection. You have a private cabana, suitable for four- You have a butler who will give you a nice fruit and cheese platters daily. The cabana also come with bottled water. Your butler will also bring you lunch from the porch (for a fee, I think now $7.00 pp) he will also bring you drinks- if you have the drink package- no charge- restrooms a close by as is a nice aft bar. The cost is $99. for port days and $149 for sea days- if you take for the week, you will get a 20% discount. Not a fan of the Persian gardens- it is a few tiled lounges in an enclosed warm room. You also can use the sauna and steam rooms should you want to.

Enjoy

Enjoy

Check out the hideaway Its hardly used Coffee available Great for indoor quiet reading

No extra charge

Nothing quiet about the Hideway if they are blasting something down in the atrium :(. This is one of the very few complaints we have about the ship.

Hank

On our cruise, it was a hangout for young teens. Not quiet.

I would suggest the Solarium and the Sky Observation Lounge.

The relaxation room is very quite also. I am an early riser and enjoy watching the ship pulling into port in the sky observation area.