Headliner Jesse Hamilton?

FlyStef

Just saw him last week on the Brilliance. He has a great voice. He did a fantastic show-in fact, one of the best I've seen on a Royal ship in a long time-don't miss him:).

I was secretly hoping for the Abba group or Mo5aic group I had read about, but your post has me excited for Jesse Hamilton! Thank you! Thanks everyone!

Has anyone ever had headliner Jesse Hamilton? Just found out he's our headliner on our thanksgiving cruise on Oasis, but haven't found anything about him. I did a search but it didn't turn up much.

Where did you hear this?

We will be sailing on this cruise as well.

Thanks

-Doug

Where did you hear this?

We will be sailing on this cruise as well.

Thanks

-Doug

You can request the entertainment lineup from [noparse]web_reservations@rccl.com[/noparse].

Edited by clarea

You are unlikely to recognize or have heard of any of the "headliners"...they are cruise circuit performers for the most part. 99% are VERY entertaining...but they are certainly not "A" list celebrities!!!

That's not entirely true. When I was on the Allure last year, we had Home Free... they won the Sing Off. They are a country a Capella band and are AMAZING....I think the Headliners are hit or miss. I hope on my upcoming cruise we have another great one.

Edited by VacayVik

You can request the entertainment lineup from [noparse]web_reservations@rccl.com[/noparse].

Bob,

How far out do they have the entertainment lineup? We cruise the Anthem January 25th, any chance they would know it now?

Bob,

How far out do they have the entertainment lineup? We cruise the Anthem January 25th, any chance they would know it now?

I don't know how far out they know the headliners, but I've had reasonably accurate info about 3 weeks out.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to update this, to say Jesse Hamilton was a GREAT Headliner! So fun and full of energy! Really enjoyed his show. Also, what a professional, during his last number there was an "Alpha, Alpha Alpha" call over the sound system, and it didn't phase him a bit, cuz he finished up like nothing ever happened. Great voice, very funny and interactive.

That's not entirely true. When I was on the Allure last year, we had Home Free... they won the Sing Off. They are a country a Capella band and are AMAZING....I think the Headliners are hit or miss. I hope on my upcoming cruise we have another great one.

According to cb at sea, they are not good enough to be A list performers

You are unlikely to recognize or have heard of any of the "headliners"...they are cruise circuit performers for the most part. 99% are VERY entertaining...but they are certainly not "A" list celebrities!!!

Many were part of an "A list" group, but having had their fame are now going on their own. Some may be A list some day, but haven't got there yet. In many cases their type of performance just tends towards being better suited to a small theatre.

In other words, just because you haven't heard of them is not a reflection of their talent.

Jesse was one of the lead singers in the production troupe on one of our Princess cruises in 2008. I remember that he was outstanding, and that I mentioned him by name in both my review and my post-cruise survey, he was that notable.

Edited by DonnaK

What would be considered a great headliner would depend on your taste in music if the headliner is a singer. If I didn't like country music than a headliner doing a country western show would not be considered a great show not to miss to me!

But anyway on American Idol back when Simon Cowell was a judge he us to tell some of the contestants....... "That was nothing more than just a cruise ship performance and you will never make it as a star singing like that"! :eek: