Wheel chair seating

Sat1

Yes, at the top of the princess theater there are areas for your wheel chair. The staff will help you out. Have a great cruise:)

You may need some help from the staff. I've noticed inconsiderate people just plopping themselves there even though they don't need the special space.

Yes, at the top of the princess theater there are areas for your wheel chair. The staff will help you out. Have a great cruise:)

And there is a ramp (which may not be obvious) from the elevator area to the theater so no stairs would be involved.

You may need some help from the staff. I've noticed inconsiderate people just plopping themselves there even though they don't need the special space.

Unfortunately we live in a world of selfishness, so suggest you get to the theater say half hour before the show starts. There are spaces for wheelchairs with a normal seat by the side for your attendant. Have a great holiday.:)

Edited by Ron the Rev
typo

Can anyone confirm or deny that there is additional wheelchair space nearer the stage accessible from one deck lower on Regal and Royal? I know this space is available on the sister ship.

Regards John

Yes, on deck 6 there are two entry ramps to the lower section and the seats at the ends of the rows have space adjacent for chairs. They are not marked as reserved for handicapped. Depending on the show, you will need to arrive just as early as everyone else does, but I did find most (not all) passengers willing to move over a few seats to accommodate scooter and chair passengers.