Hello Princess

Shogun

Hi All

Looks like we will have one Princess cruise next year, one I have been watching has dropped in price by almost 50%,

and have bee told cruise is not selling well so price is going to be reduced again

soon. A price below $100 a day seems a good deal.

As cruise is out of UK do not think US have been offered deal, ship is Emerald.

yours Shogun

Hi All

Looks like we will have one Princess cruise next year, one I have been watching has dropped in price by almost 50%,

and have bee told cruise is not selling well so price is going to be reduced again

yours Shogun

Are you going 14 days to North Cape on June 18th? We are on that voyage with Free Grats. and Free specialty dining and more.

Hi All

yours Shogun

Did you book a HAL cruise recently?

Hi qsuzi,

We have a HAL sitting with a TA, but Princess cruise looks like being just over half price of HAL and is longer, however HAL cruise is at right time of year and great port times, so might do both.

But if Princess deals good might go b2b instead

yours Shogun

Hi qsuzi,

We have a HAL sitting with a TA, but Princess cruise looks like being just over half price of HAL and is longer, however HAL cruise is at right time of year and great port times, so might do both.

But if Princess deals good might go b2b instead

yours Shogun

Hi Shogun. Princess has lots of really great deals/prices. You can't go wrong whatever you decide.

Hi All

Personally, I'd hold off.

Americans are very jittery travelers.

If there is much more violence in europe (or the us) americans will

curtail travel to europe ... just like at 9/11.

That would lead to last minute cruise bargains.

It already looks to me like Alaska prices are going up.

I just wish they would make the deals available to everyone in teh world. Enough of the region restrictions. What difference does it make who they sell the cabin too.

I'm happy to still cruise Europe. Waiting and watching on a April cruise. But HAL, Celebrity and Princess pricing too high

Hi sknight

We are looking at that one,

yours Shogun

Hi Shogun.

We have booked the North Cape on 18 June. After reading your post I did a dummy booking last night. Showing up slightly more than when we booked and balcony guarantee only. Bit disappointed!

Wilkies

We're booked on a 12/3/16 TA from Rome to FLL -- on the Pacific Princess. Sure, it's a long way off, but in my not inconsiderable experience things tend to get worse around the world, not better... The terrorists have already declared their intention to target Rome.

I wouldn't cancel, I'll tell you that. When we show fear, they win. My family and I have been in Israel at various times while shooting was going on -- DH and our only son were there in the summer of 06, when Hezbollah in Lebanon was dropping bombs higgledy-piggledy, and they reported everything was perfectly normal. People there are used to terror attacks and they don't show fear.

Also, a lot of Israelis are licensed to carry firearms.[emoji78]

Cruising strikes me as a very safe way to travel 99% of the time. There was that awful business that took the life of the late Leon Klinghofer, may his killers rot in Hades, but that happened only once, in the 80s. They are brave, these terrorists ... After all, it takes real guts to dump an 85 year old man out of his wheelchair into the Atlantic Ocean.

I don't think any of us want terrorists to run our lives.

Hi All

yours Shogun

Excellent! :) Hello is much better then goodbye. ;)

We're booked on a 12/3/16 TA from Rome to FLL -- on the Pacific Princess. Sure, it's a long way off, but in my not inconsiderable experience things tend to get worse around the world, not better... The terrorists have already declared their intention to target Rome.

I wouldn't cancel, I'll tell you that. When we show fear, they win. My family and I have been in Israel at various times while shooting was going on -- DH and our only son were there in the summer of 06, when Hezbollah in Lebanon was dropping bombs higgledy-piggledy, and they reported everything was perfectly normal. People there are used to terror attacks and they don't show fear.

Also, a lot of Israelis are licensed to carry firearms.[emoji78]

Cruising strikes me as a very safe way to travel 99% of the time. There was that awful business that took the life of the late Leon Klinghofer, may his killers rot in Hades, but that happened only once, in the 80s. They are brave, these terrorists ... After all, it takes real guts to dump an 85 year old man out of his wheelchair into the Atlantic Ocean.

Agreed.....:):):)

Bob

I wouldn't cancel, I'll tell you that. When we show fear, they win.

My personal feeling is "When I live, I win."

My previous comments meant that world events may

make cruise prices change.

I never said Mr. Shogun shouldn't go, just that I would wait for

price changes before deciding.

"When I throw money away, Princess wins."