Alaska,2017

deliver42

ALASKA 2017: The Eurodam and the Amsterdam are doing RT Seattle. The Nieuw Amsterdam, Noordam, and Volendam are doing RT Vancouver. The Noordam and the Zaandam are doing Glacier Discovery Northbound (Vancouver) and Southbound (Seward) All are 7 day. The Amsterdam is doing a 14 day Great Land Explorer RT Seattle.

Edited by qsuzi

ALASKA 2017: The Eurodam and the Amsterdam are doing RT Seattle. The Nieuw Amsterdam, Noordam, and Volendam are doing RT Vancouver. The Noordam and the Zaandam are doing Glacier Discovery Northbound (Vancouver) and Southbound (Seward) All are 7 day. The Amsterdam is doing a 14 day Great Land Explorer RT Seattle.

Thank you, qsuzzi.

I didn't do the research but felt sure there had to be more than just Nieuw Amsterdam and Eurodam scheduled to sail Alaska 2017.

We decided to book the Eurodam for May 6,2017 out of Seattle. I have a 24 HR hold, and am waiting to call to possibly change from6129 to 7095, and see the price difference. I just would like to be higher on the ship. VERY excited. Thank you for all your comments. They are very much appreciated.I also understand the Eurodam is going into dry dock in December. Does anyone know what's going to be done?

Our HAL PCC booked our favorite aft wrap on the Nieuw Amsterdam for the first two weeks of the season.

The Future Cruise Deposit person on board the Oosterdam said the day before our PCC booked us that it was not available. It was a good day to be in St Thomas so that we could contact our HAL PCC quickly. Now just waiting for the Pacific Coastal to be announced for 2017 to get a head start on board.

Our HAL PCC booked our favorite aft wrap on the Nieuw Amsterdam for the first two weeks of the season.

The Future Cruise Deposit person on board the Oosterdam said the day before our PCC booked us that it was not available. It was a good day to be in St Thomas so that we could contact our HAL PCC quickly. Now just waiting for the Pacific Coastal to be announced for 2017 to get a head start on board.

The Pacific Coastals for 2017 are open for booking. They open last Monday the same time as Alaska 2017.