last minute Zuiderdam Panama Canal bargain 11/30

MisterFidgetpants

Take a look at Celebrity's Fort Lauderdale and Miami sailings. They're even less. I don't know how desirable the accommodations are, but we live in that special zone that gets all the last minute offers - whether we want them or not.

$599 pp for an oceanview on 11 nighter leaving Monday 11/30 from Fort Lauderdale, round trip.

I can't really do more than 7 or 8 days right now, so I haven't even tried to price with a third, but that is a bargain in any book. hopefully some on this forum can take advantage

Wow, just for the devil, I checked how much on the European website. Oceanview is 1024 euros - so about $1100.:cool: You get it for almost half price! (or we pay twice the going price :confused:

Take a look at Celebrity's Fort Lauderdale and Miami sailings. They're even less. I don't know how desirable the accommodations are, but we live in that special zone that gets all the last minute offers - whether we want them or not.

Really, for 11 days? This has not been my observation. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong places.

We want them.:)

Wow, just for the devil, I checked how much on the European website. Oceanview is 1024 euros - so about $1100.:cool: You get it for almost half price! (or we pay twice the going price :confused:

Why do us Europeans always have to pay more???:confused: If I was living near Miami/Ft Lauderdale, I'd be taking advantage of all those fantastic offers!