owners suite or crown loft suite

Suggestion, should you choose a CLS on Oasis, strongly recommend one on the right side (starboard). Cherry Adams was our steward in 1750 and you'll not find a better steward at sea. Wife mentioned she wished she'd brought a make up mirror. Cherry loaned her one. When our room service menu was late, Cherry went to find out why. We didn't ask, she just did it. Absolutely the best.

You are correct, Cherry is the best. We have had her two times and got to visit with her on a few other cruises as we was working down the hall.

Best cabin attendant we've ever experienced on all lines and ships.

Great advice about the ocean facing suites although some have stated a preference for being able to people watch from the aft facing suites. Others have stated the aft facing suites can be very noisy.

Three weeks ago the only time we had a significant wait for an elevator was when the muster drill let out. Hint: the muster station for the CLS is at the Aqua Theater on deck six. All the elevators that stopped there were full. Use the stairs to go down a couple of decks and you can catch an elevator before they fill up.

Even if there is a wait, one can easily slip down a flight of stairs to sixteen where the Windjammer is. There is always a lot of elevator traffic there so the wait is minimal. We did use the elevator on the first formal when we dined in Giovanni's and I don't remember a long wait.

Here's another possible advantage to the CLS. On the last sea day we walked past the door to the kitchen servicing Coastal Kitchens restaurant just as a couple of waiters came out carrying room service trays. They told us that Coastal Kitchens did do room service although it wasn't advertised. I didn't ask if this was only for the suites on seventeen or not.

One more. There is a cappuccino machine in the suites lounge. Wife loved being only a short walk away. She went there a couple of times a day and brought cappuccino back. I don't care for it but there is a regular coffee maker in your room.

You make so many good points. Nice to know that there might be delivery CK food as well. On Oasis and Allure we have stayed in SLS (1718 and 1720), CLS 1736 and the RLS (1740) and our muster station was F1 or F2 in the MDR. All but one of the cabins were aft facing and one was port. I wonder if you were starboard facing and that is why you were in the AT for muster? We actually prefer the aft facing rooms to people watch. It is also great to watch the length of the flowrider lines.:D

You make so many good points. Nice to know that there might be delivery CK food as well. On Oasis and Allure we have stayed in SLS (1718 and 1720), CLS 1736 and the RLS (1740) and our muster station was F1 or F2 in the MDR. All but one of the cabins were aft facing and one was port. I wonder if you were starboard facing and that is why you were in the AT for muster? We actually prefer the aft facing rooms to people watch. It is also great to watch the length of the flowrider lines.:D

We were in 1750 which is starboard just about in the middle facing the sea.

We were in 1750 which is starboard just about in the middle facing the sea.

Thanks for the info. I would have thought that all cabins on deck 17 would have muster in the MDR. I'm not sure why but I just thought that would have been the case.