Picture Review Navigator Nov 10-21

Great pictures, thanks for sharing. We will be on the January 9th, 2016 sailing. What was the name of the beach or resort that you were at in St Kitts?

Funny you should ask. I was googling it to find out because I didn't make a note of the name. South Friars Beach is the name. Just make sure you tell them you want to be dropped off at the resort part.

In the meantime here is a video I took from the water looking back.

[YOUTUBE]BBbAOVWroRU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by nbsjcruiser

Funny you should ask. I was googling it to find out because I didn't make a note of the name. South Friars Beach is the name. Just make sure you tell them you want to be dropped off at the resort part.

In the meantime here is a video I took from the water looking back.

[YOUTUBE]BBbAOVWroRU[/YOUTUBE]

Won't be sailing on her till my 9 day in 2017, but she is still a beautiful ship!...K.O...:)

Sint Maarten was our next stop. I'm not kidding when I say I could cruise to St Maarten for a week straight and just go from the ship to the beach in town. To me this is one of the best places to spend a day on a cruise.

When we cruise to St Maarten we always do the same thing - grab the water taxi for the day and hit the beach in town. We can then walk around town, lay on the beach, go back to the ship for lunch, return to the beach - what a great way to spend the day.

23287784112_c9791ec143_b.jpg

23100469990_144a7cc28f_b.jpg

23100476910_7640a1abb8_b.jpg

22769088263_0ed7504282_b.jpg

23370127666_8885cc4c63_b.jpg

One of our must-do's is to stop at the Belgian Chocolate Shop - its on the left of the picture. You can order your chocolates and they'll deliver it to their little shop by the pier where they'll stay nice and cold and won't melt :-). You can then pick them up when you head back to your ship.

22767906914_65f71ecb2e_b.jpg

23370127666_8885cc4c63_b.jpg

23396286285_09f1b92ee5_b.jpg

23370136436_d5289b2d4c_b.jpg

23313717271_ab47e2017b_b.jpg

We always stop in this church for a bit everytime we visit.

23287854132_8b139d483a_b.jpg

Edited by nbsjcruiser

What wonderful photos, thank you so much for sharing!

What camera do you use, please?

D you have nay photos of your condo in pompano?

Thanks.

I use a stock Nikon D3100 SLR. Takes great photos.

I have only the one picture of the outside of the Condo building. Its about a 5 min walk to the beach from here. We're renting it again next fall - I can't wait.

23008244969_8aa4c1236f_b.jpg

Your pictures are stunning! So vivid I feel like I'm there. Have not sailed RCL but really want to, thinking this ship might be smaller than I would like, thinking the next ones up would be sweet spot. The Oasis class keep tempting me but all it takes is one post mentioning the negatives of the larger ship to make me rethink.

Thanks for sharing this with us :)

Edited by poffles

I grabbed a video of our water taxi ride back to the pier. It didn't turn out that great, the sky is all wavy at times and I can't figure out why that is - never happened before. Anyway, I'll post it here so you can see how nice the ride is.

[YOUTUBE]UgYPUYO082U[/YOUTUBE]