Live from the Island Princess Dec 5-20 Panama Canal

mdgary

Boarding the Island Princess tomorrow for Panama Canal transit from Ft Lauderdale to Los Angeles. We have one of the new aft facing cabins (B741) and will post pictures and updates as we go. If therevare any questions I will try and answer if possible.

Boarding the Island Princess tomorrow for Panama Canal transit from Ft Lauderdale to Los Angeles. We have one of the new aft facing cabins (B741) and will post pictures and updates as we go. If therevare any questions I will try and answer if possible.

Thats great, thank you.

We are on the Island Princess Dec 20-Jan 4 - Panama Canal, Los Angeles to Ft L.

Looking forward to your reports.

- Judith

Thank you for the "Live From". I will be following along, as we will be doing the FLL - LA - Vanc. cruise in April, 2016. I hope to pick up some 'goodies' from you along the way. :)

We will be boarding as you get off. Thanks for the reporting. I am most interested

in the live music. The Wheelhouse and Explorers Lounge as well as the Bayou Lounge.

Let me know if there are many dancers.

Thanks again,

Greg

Quick update. Very easy and quick boarding. Got to terminal around 12:15 and the line was wrapped around the outside but moved very quick. We got checked. in and were walking onboard around 1:00 and dropping our carry-ons in our cabin. Our cabin steward is Nilo and he is very friendly and helpful. First day was very rainy but no problem. There is some vibrations in our cabin (B741) and some squeaking noises but nothing too annoying. For js4rq I forgot what the category is but it's a aft facing balcony. Sun is coming out as I type so more later.

Really excited to hear about your cruise - we are on her in Feb and can't wait to hear your thoughts. If you have any feedback on the Anytime Dining on her I'd be interested to hear that. This will be our first Princess cruise and our first AD experience...