Regal Princess – 12/6/15 – 12/13/15 (Owner's Suite, AIBP, Ship, Culinary)

WISH84

So, for anyone interested. They are saying they will open the doors at 11am. It's 10:52 as I type. The "Preferred" line is much longer than the other line and some are jumping over. Half this ship is probably preferred and I'm guessing at this early hour a 1/3 of the ships passengers are already here

Glad you made it on board... Sorry about the incedent with your wife. It always amazes me how people can get so torqued about the most minute things. Look, lady, if you want my spot in line... it's yours. With everything else going on in the world, place in line just doesn't work me into a lather. It sounds as if Dawn handled it with grace and dignity. Shame on the other woman.

Now, buy Dawn 2 glasses of wine!

Thanks for your posts! we will be sailing on the Regal Jan. 24th. Leaving from Buffalo where, so far, we've had no measurable snow! Shattered the old 1800's record. We're hoping it lasts till April! Lol>

I hope you can both avoid the demon woman on the ship! She sounds like a real doozy!!!!

Enjoy every minute and thanks for the posts!!!!

Maria and Norm

LOVE the way you write! :D

I hope you'll reconsider and continue this entertaining non-"live from".

Can I ask what deck your suite is on?

We've booked an aft on Baja and are hoping the semi-covered portion will resolve the soot issue. We love aft cabins!!!

We had an OS on Dolphin. Very little soot. The most covered balconies are Dolphin and Riviera.

Oh, that ravioli with the sinful creamy sauce is to die for!!

Love the suite and the balcony. We had an aft wrap balcony suite on our last cruise (Baltic on Holland America Eurodam) and it was the best views ever!!

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

Bugsy (Chris) if your reading this, Miguel and the guys at The Seaview Bar say hello. I showed them some of your pictures of them. They really enjoyed it.

Okay, this view does give you a little Vertigo the first time you see it!

ImageUploadedByForums1449431762.936802.jpg.58fb8da8d5eed2780240e25931792911.jpg

The Just Suite has our approval!

[ATTACH]370419[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]370420[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]370421[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]370422[/ATTACH]

Looks nice! Really fun to see our acutal suite. Don't mess it up! Watch the live Web cam right now as Holland is one of the first to leave.

BON VOYAGE!

Bugsy (Chris) if your reading this, Miguel and the guys at The Seaview Bar say hello. I showed them some of your pictures of them. They really enjoyed it.

Okay, this view does give you a little Vertigo the first time you see it!

[ATTACH]370441[/ATTACH]

Oh please say hi to migel a d if mooney is still at the sea view bar from Colin and jane. We were on the new york sailing to lauderdale, miguel was the best!

Greetings everyone from Cozumel, Mexico and our view from the Palmeras Restaurant & Bar.

ImageUploadedByForums1449849723.305749.jpg.0d7d016bc3fdfcc7a2fc4687b2a75140.jpg

I'm going to make this just a short update because, well, it's our 16th Anniversary and we have cocktails in front of us!! [emoji12]

In short, this has been a great trip. There have been just a few issues and sadly, most of them are passenger related such as the lady who felt it necessary to yell at the handicap senior gentleman in the comedian show "to sit down" as he simply struggled to make his way to a seat. What happened to our humanity?

The food has been great, two trips to the Crown Grill were well worth the expense.

Our Cabin Steward, Renan, is OUTSTANDING and will benefit from an extra gratuity from us on Sunday. The Concierge attendant, Luidmyla, well, I want to bring her home with us. She will be missed.

Swam with the Dolphins, fed the Stingrays in Grand Cayman (more on that in my review) and snorkeled with the fish in Malhahual (Costa Maya) where we found the people and the port to be simply fantastic.

Tonight is dinner in the MDR (our first believe it or not) and tomorrow is dinner on our balcony where there has been some soot but nothing to concern ourselves over.

Full report after we get home and settled in. But already counting down the days until we board this fantastic ship and visit with her crew again in one year!!

Ciao for now!