Unlimited soda package

DarkCrystal

I don't drink pop but my husband does, so I went on line to buy the package for both thinking I had to buy one for each, but it's askng me who it's for. Can I just buy for him? I was under the impression that you had to buy for both and I will if I have to, but if I don't....

A friend who cruises. She goes on different lines but I think she thought they were all like that.

While there are many similarities among the various cruise lines, it is not accurate to speculate if one hasn't cruised a given line. Yes, there are lines where everyone eligible must purchase a package for one person to get it, but there are others where it is a personal choice thing...and still others that don't have packages at all!

A friend who cruises. She goes on different lines but I think she thought they were all like that.

They may have been thinking of X were when buying online both had to have it but when buying on board they didn't.:D

As you now know princess doesn't have that requirement.

They may have been thinking of X were when buying online both had to have it but when buying on board they didn't.:D

As you now know princess doesn't have that requirement.

Did X ever want everyone to buy the soda package though

I don't drink pop but my husband does, so I went on line to buy the package for both thinking I had to buy one for each, but it's askng me who it's for. Can I just buy for him? I was under the impression that you had to buy for both and I will if I have to, but if I don't....

Sounds to me like you're in your Personalzer. I've ordered several things, more to be ordered from Gift Services, and the screen wanted my name. I understand this because some family members may log on to Gift Services and buy things for their family member who's sailing.

I'm specifically reserving the 50th Anniversary baseball cap, water bottle and mug, multiples of several for different people, so I know those Special Souvenirs are waiting, well the vouchers for them will be, in my Window Suite when I sail the Golden Princess November 11, 2016 from Sydney-Melbourne, Australia. My cruise is too short to get the All-Inclusive-Beverage Package, so gifting myself On Board Credit to as near the calculated value of planned Cocktail sampling as possible. I like to budget as much as I can, so there's very little concern over being able to afford it on the cruise.

There's been lots of help from other posters here on Cruise Critic, I've learnt such lots, and have been able to help a friend who is also sailing on the same cruise. He's still working full-time, so he asks me to do his research for him. He organised the power strip and extension cord for me, that's more his area of knowledge than mine and he knows to get his adaptors from the local motoring organisation-another idea from here IIRC.