OK...take out the "flame throwers"..I'm going to tell you my "tale"...

LuAnn

I am about to go on my first Azamara cruise. If you are eating in the main dining room and enjoy an appetizer, main dish or dessert, is it OK to order another one, or are you limited to the one offering?

You are certainly not limited!

You can also order things like fries, extra veg etc

Enjoy!

You are certainly not limited!

You can also order things like fries, extra veg etc

Enjoy!

The other thing you can do is piece together your desired meal from items listed on the menu. For example, if the salad of the day has something like seared sea scallops or soft-shell crabs but you really want something else for your entree, just ask for the scallops or crab to be served as your appetizer. If the pasta of the day is something like mushroom ravioli you can ask for that as an appetizer or as a side with your entree. If the always-available steak comes with sauteed spinach as a side and you'd like that with your choice of entree, just ask for it. Don't feel limited to the way things are listed on the daily menu. Mix and match to your own taste.

Here's a link to the Azamara Asks question re your suggestions for improving the menus in our main dining rooms, the Discoveries Restaurants:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2289686

I would really appreciate the chance to talk to you..in person..or via email...about this past T/A...while I love AZ...and will be back...I do think that you have read some similar experiences to ours...while we LOVE the product...I'm afraid that the MDR really needs help...in my opinion! LuAnn

who sail on AZ...I SO appreciate your positive and up-beat feed back regarding my post. You know...I have been on CC for many years...and I do try and make positive suggestions..and help! And I so thank you all...for being such "gentle" and nice passengers...in helping me give feed-back to AZ...based on My experience!!! You are all the best!!! LuAnn

I would really appreciate the chance to talk to you..in person..or via email...about this past T/A...while I love AZ...and will be back...I do think that you have read some similar experiences to ours...while we LOVE the product...I'm afraid that the MDR really needs help...in my opinion! LuAnn

Hi LuAnn,

I'm not the person you should be talking to. I'd suggest you email our LCV Ambassador Nicole and/or post your comments over on the AzamaraAsks question #25 I created as a result of reading your, and other, comments. You can be assured the Hotel Department is reading that thread!

Hi LuAnn,

I'm not the person you should be talking to. I'd suggest you email our LCV Ambassador Nicole and/or post your comments over on the AzamaraAsks question #25 I created as a result of reading your, and other, comments. You can be assured the Hotel Department is reading that thread!

Bonnie; can you provide the email adress to Nicole?

Thanks for your commitment, find it "azamazing"!!

Bonnie; can you provide the email adress to Nicole?

Thanks for your commitment, find it "azamazing"!!

The Le Club Voyage (US & Canada) desk is: LeClubVoyage@AzamaraClubCruises.com.

Otherwise: IntlLeClubVoyage@AzamaraClubCruises.com.

Nicole Lukacs' direct email is: LCVAmbassador@LeClubVoyage.com

I'm giving you all the emails because Nicole is taking next week off to be with family. The more generic LCV emails will be monitored by her assistants.

The Le Club Voyage (US & Canada) desk is: LeClubVoyage@AzamaraClubCruises.com.

Otherwise: IntlLeClubVoyage@AzamaraClubCruises.com.

Nicole Lukacs' direct email is: LCVAmbassador@LeClubVoyage.com

I'm giving you all the emails because Nicole is taking next week off to be with family. The more generic LCV emails will be monitored by her assistants.

I'll email her when she gets back. and thank you for your interest and help here on CC...means a lot to us all...I'm sure!!! I did respond to my concerns on the email "eval"...and I also met with the Hotel Director the day after T-Day..re my concerns...and I will contact Nicole after the holidays. As mentioned...we are on the spring T/A..and booked an "Open Passage"...so do love AZ..but the food ..right now...at least in the MDR...not so much!! LuAnn

and I also met with the Hotel Director the day after T-Day..

LuAnn, knowing Heike as we do I'm sure that she's absolutely mortified that there's criticism of the MDR food, and I'm afraid that I too am one of the critics.

Hopefully AZ management will be talking to Heike and LISTENING to what she says. Now that AZ is in profit there's no excuse for corner cutting with the food.

LuAnn, knowing Heike as we do I'm sure that she's absolutely mortified that there's criticism of the MDR food, and I'm afraid that I too am one of the critics.

Hopefully AZ management will be talking to Heike and LISTENING to what she says. Now that AZ is in profit there's no excuse for corner cutting with the food.

TBH...she was so upset with my input...about T-Day...I felt badly...but I had to be honest...as it was just such an incredible disappointment the entire day. I'm sure...based on the "culture" of AZ..that she and the rest of the wonderful staff will try and figure out how to "fix" the problem!!! And thanks again for all you did for the trip to "Seville"...it was such a special day...and all due to your wonderful planning!!!! Happy '16 friend!!! LuAnn