Oasis on Golden Princess?

alolewis

Noticed on the deck plans for Golden Princess on the Sun Deck, the Oasis. Is this for everyone, teens, extra cost or other? Tried searching threads but didn't get any hits that answered this question.

Open for anyone. No fee or extra cost. On most ships I have been on this area is lightly used. The Oasis Bar probably will not be operating. I have not seen the Oasis bar open on any Princess ship with a similar area.

The oasis area is probably the most unused area on the ship so it is a good place to go if you want solitude. The bar which does not appear to ever be open, two hot tubs that set unused and lounge chairs comprise the area. Everyone is welcome just no one seems to use it.

The oasis area is probably the most unused area on the ship so it is a good place to go if you want solitude. The bar which does not appear to ever be open, two hot tubs that set unused and lounge chairs comprise the area. Everyone is welcome just no one seems to use it.

Love the area. I've been on the GP twice for a total of 17 days and never saw the bar open.....

Bob

The first few times we sailed on the Golden, the Oasis Bar was always staffed and open, and was used as a service bar for bar stewards who circulated on the Sports Deck, Sun Deck and below. Same was true of the Grand, Star and Caribbean in the early years. But, as has been mentioned, in recent years, that bar seems never to be open or staffed (at least on the Golden and Caribbean which we have been on a few times in recent years)

Open for anyone. No fee or extra cost. On most ships I have been on this area is lightly used. The Oasis Bar probably will not be operating. I have not seen the Oasis bar open on any Princess ship with a similar area.

The Oasis Bar is at the back of the ship & it is a great place to escape the crowds of passengers.

This bar is usually open p.m hours & on The Sun Princess & The Dawn Princess there is an area with a few tables on one side of The Oasis Bar for smokers.

The Spa Pools at The Oasis Bar are great & even if this bar is not open, there are always bar staff wandering around to take your drink order.

Happy Hour is a very busy time at this bar on my previous cruises !!