Jewel bathroom counter space

Hello,

I am wondering about the counter/storage space in the bathroom of an inside cabin, specifically room 2001. Is there a lot? Does anyone have pictures? I am a female with LOTS of products

Plan on using the desk then. Counter space is minimal in bathroom. Plus no power for hair dryer or curling iron

Hello,

I am wondering about the counter/storage space in the bathroom of an inside cabin, specifically room 2001. Is there a lot? Does anyone have pictures? I am a female with LOTS of products

There is hidden storage behind the side of the vanity mirror in the cabin. You will want to keep a lot of those things there.

Plenty of storage space...but hair and makeup will be best done in the cabin, at the vanity....so the only stuff you'll need in the bathroom is bath products, razors and deodorant. There are no plugs in the bathroom for hairdryers, or curling irons....whatever.....it's all in the cabin at the vanity.

Edited by cb at sea

Hello,

I take one of those cheap over the door shoe holders for the bathroom door. It holds everything and there's nothing cluttering up the countertop in the bathroom or the desk! DH thought I was crazy the first time I set it up (4 cruises ago) but now he puts all his stuff in the slots too!

Hello,

My wife always finds plenty of storage in the bathroom and in the cabin to put all her female products (she has a lot also) without having to leave anything out to clutter up counter space in either rooms. We want to make sure our cabin attendant is able to do her/his job without our stuff being in the way. Hell there is even a shelf left for me to put all my stuff on. This has been our experience in both ocean view and inside cabins on the ships we've sailed. Enjoy your Cruise and the Jewel. We really liked the Jewel.

Edited by davekathy

I take one of those cheap over the door shoe holders for the bathroom door. It holds everything and there's nothing cluttering up the countertop in the bathroom or the desk! DH thought I was crazy the first time I set it up (4 cruises ago) but now he puts all his stuff in the slots too!

Does the door stay closed with that hanging on it?