Luggage tags Question

thesawch

Just printed up our sail pass and this little luggage tag was printed up on page three . My question is do I use this little tag on my luggage ?? In the past on a Carnival my luggage tags were full sheets of paper. Can someone explain to me how this system works. The luggage tag that printed up is about 4 inches by 2 inches .. Thanks in advance !!!

Just printed up our sail pass and this little luggage tag was printed up on page three . My question is do I use this little tag on my luggage ?? In the past on a Carnival my luggage tags were full sheets of paper. Can someone explain to me how this system works. The luggage tag that printed up is about 4 inches by 2 inches .. Thanks in advance !!!

It is an image of your luggage tag. They are not real luggage tags. As it states on your SetSail pass.

Your luggage tags will be on the last page of your cruise documents which should be available around 49 days before departure. :)

For future (?) cruises, you can find RCI narrow luggage tag holders on Amazon. They come with metal wire holders and work well.

For future (?) cruises, you can find RCI narrow luggage tag holders on Amazon. They come with metal wire holders and work well.

That is what I bought. I got 8 for $10 on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M5MDAS0?keywords=cruise%20luggage%20tags&nodeID=9479199011&qid=1450706967&ref_=sr_1_6&s=apparel&sr=1-6

I used MS Word to create Name/Address tags that will fit perfectly over the RCCL cabin tags.

Made it very easy to spot our bags at the airport. Once we got the bags, we

switched the tags and put the Name/Address tags inside the RCCL cabin tags.

Reverse process after the cruise on the way to the airport.

I attached the Name/Address tags. DO NOT change the size (reduce the font size if you have a long last name).

Just cut and fold in 1/2. It fits over the RCCL Labels (if flying), and then inside for RCCL.

Luggage tags.docx

That is what I bought. I got 8 for $10 on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M5MDAS0?keywords=cruise%20luggage%20tags&nodeID=9479199011&qid=1450706967&ref_=sr_1_6&s=apparel&sr=1-6

I used MS Word to create Name/Address tags that will fit perfectly over the RCCL cabin tags.

Made it very easy to spot our bags at the airport. Once we got the bags, we

switched the tags and put the Name/Address tags inside the RCCL cabin tags.

Reverse process after the cruise on the way to the airport.

I attached the Name/Address tags. DO NOT change the size (reduce the font size if you have a long last name).

Just cut and fold in 1/2. It fits over the RCCL Labels (if flying), and then inside for RCCL.

Often times I will print out the tiny luggage tag copy off of page three of the set sail pass and put it in one of the outside pockets of our bag. In the off chance that BOTH of our outside tags get ripped off of a bag, I can prove it is my bag by pointing it out at claims.