Diamond on Royal Caribbean

CroozinFamily

Welcome to Celebrity. Here is the link for the Captains club, make sure you or your TA have notified X so that they will recognise your status.

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/membership/captains-club-overview#captains_club_tier_elite/captains-club/membership/captains-club-tier-elite%3Fsubtab=true

Note that you will get some of the perks from the lower levels (Classic, Select)as well.

cheers Mic:D

We are D+ and have cruised Celebrity Summit 3 times and are looking forward to going on the Silhouette in January. We enjoy the Celebrity experience and were very happy with the Celebrity perks that we were extended.

Hope you have a great cruise!

Welcome to Celebrity. Here is the link for the Captains club, make sure you or your TA have notified X so that they will recognise your status.

:D

Just to elaborate, you need to provide them with your C&A number in order to get a CC number. Then the CC number needs to be attached to your reservation. :)

We are Diamond Club members on Royal Caribbean. This will be the first time we are sailing Celebrity since we have reached that status.

Can someone tell me what the benefits are on Celebrity? Thanks.

If only the Celebrity web site had this information....if only.

There is a 1 category upgrade for Captains Club members. You don't move from an interior to a balcony cabin but you can move within a specific type of cabin. Or you can book a 1 cat lower cabin and then move up to the cabin you desire. This isn't a huge savings but perhaps enough to pay for dinner at a specialty restaurant or just to save a few dollars. Again this is only if cabins are available and you can do this at the time of booking.

There is a 1 category upgrade for Captains Club members. You don't move from an interior to a balcony cabin but you can move within a specific type of cabin. Or you can book a 1 cat lower cabin and then move up to the cabin you desire. This isn't a huge savings but perhaps enough to pay for dinner at a specialty restaurant or just to save a few dollars. Again this is only if cabins are available and you can do this at the time of booking.

This is what we did. Taking our first Celebrity cruise next month aboard the Equinox.

We're in a Cat. 1A stateroom for the price of a 1B. Plus, I kept checking (almost on a daily basis) and ended up getting, from what I read, is a pretty good cabin (9215)

Counting down the days!!!

If only the Celebrity web site had this information....if only.

I know the Celebrity website gets a bad rap sometimes...but the Celebrity Cruises site (US) does outline all the perks of the CC levels,

I'm pretty sure ehfl's comment was meant in jest, as a reminder to folks to check the website before asking basic questions. ;)

Same here as I am Diamond with RCCL.

I also took advantage of the 1 category upgrade, I booked 1B in Solstice and let them upgraded it to 1A. But there are limitations here as you cannot upgrade to SV or C1.

X has also free laundry bag that D members don't have yet.

Don't bother with the elite happy hour and breakfast as frequent beverage package promos somehow negated this benefit.

For me, I just registered with X website supplying the same credentials with my C&A and the system recognized me and promoted me immediately to Elite after I registered, No need for me to call them.

Edited by roquejo

I just booked a Silhouette for next year when I was on the Enchantment earlier this month. I am Elite and they did not extend me this offer. I will have to call. Thanks for the info that it is still valid.