Canvas tote bag?

sun&sea

Yes, got one on the Pacific Princess earlier this month. The cheap recycled dark blue totes are NOT the same as canvas totes that are available in full suites. I seriously doubt a mini-suite would be given the canvas tote.

Edited by Pam in CA

We will soon be in an owners suite on the Royal. Are they still giving suite passengers a Princess Canvas tote bag? Just one less thing to pack.

Thanks!

Janet

We were just in an Owner's Suite at the beginning of the month. There was a small brown canvas bag in the closet for us to keep. It was canvas but it was smaller than the blue bags everyone on the ship was carrying around.

We were just in an Owner's Suite at the beginning of the month. There was a small brown canvas bag in the closet for us to keep. It was canvas but it was smaller than the blue bags everyone on the ship was carrying around.

would rather have a smaller bag that would hold up longer than the larger blue bags.

would rather have a smaller bag that would hold up longer than the larger blue bags.

Maybe so, but my DW loves to cram as much as she can in them (we have gotten a number of them over the years) so, even though they are cheaper, they still hold up quite well.

Maybe so, but my DW loves to cram as much as she can in them (we have gotten a number of them over the years) so, even though they are cheaper, they still hold up quite well.

Maybe you aren't as hard on them as we may be. Nowadays, after making use of a bag on the cruise my DW uses the bags after the cruise to organize Patters and whatever else we have from our cruise (however, we are starting to subscribe to PescadoAmarillo's sentiment to save small and save less so I guess even the Patters will go away one day in the future). Anyway, the bags are very useful on the cruise, just not so much when we get home. :cool:

Edited by ar1950

Where is this Princess store located? Is it online somewhere?

Across the top of the Cruise Critic website there are a series of things you can click on for various links and/or drop down menu choices. On the last box in the row is Community and the last item on that drop down list is Store.:)

Edited by Treven

Across the top of the Cruise Critic website there are a series of things you can click on for various links and/or drop down menu choices. On the last box in the row is Community and the last item on that drop down list is Store.:)

Oh cool! Thank you! I'll have to check it out!

We will soon be in an owners suite on the Royal. Are they still giving suite passengers a Princess Canvas tote bag? Just one less thing to pack.

Thanks!

Janet

Just got off the ruby today. We got two canvas bags and two recyclable bags in our suite.

Oh cool! Thank you! I'll have to check it out!

Also just below the Cruise Critic banner box is a row of links, starting with user cp, FAQ, etc.. Store can be found in that row as well. Either link will take you to the same place. Happy shopping.