Cruised quite a few times- but this is the first time...

This is my 4th cruise with my husband but it's our first time going with just the 2 of us! Had our families with us (on different floors, ha) for our wedding cruise, friend with us for the next cruise, and son with us for the 3rd cruise. I. can't. wait!

Totally agree- usually cruise with my nieces and some variation of family. On our wedding cruise our guests were actually on the same deck as we were:eek:

Have a ton of just you guys fun!!!!

This is awesome!!!! You win the prize which is a terrific experience of new things. I hope your cruise goes well and you love it! Where are you heading?

Thanks! We're going to be on the Conquest from Fort Lauderdale with the Western Caribbean itinerary -- Key West, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel.

This will be our first time to st Kitts and first time staying in a cove balcony. I also want to try out the ropes course. I've been on the breeze before but for some reason didn't do the ropes course

Make sure you do the ropes! We didn't our first time on Breeze either.

I was wondering for repeat cruisers with a cruise coming up- is there anything that will be a first for you?

I haven't done that many cruises, so there are usually several firsts whenever I go on one. And so it is with this upcoming one o* n the Triumph in 8 days:

* First time embarking in Galveston. I've disembarked in Galveston before, so the port's not completely new to me.

* First experience with assigned arrival times. They're moot for me since I plan to take a Carnival transfer in, but I picked my time anyway.

* First experience with this cruise director - Saffie Midgley

* All the ports are new for me except for St. Maarten and Grand Cayman. Considering I didn't get off the ship the last time I was at GC, that would also be a first if I decide to tender in this time around.

There are always other possible firsts, but I'll have to get on the ship and feel my way around to see if those things happen.

First cruise ever! First time our 3 kids have been out of the U.S. We are in a balcony & interior (thought about a suite but option of 2 bathrms won out!) in May 2016 on the Freedom out of Galveston. 7 day, Cozumel, Belize & Roatan. Soooo excited!!!! :)

So DH and I have cruised a fair bit- and no they are not all listed on here;-). But I was wondering for repeat cruisers with a cruise coming up- is there anything that will be a first for you?

For example- this is the first time we are traveling with just carry on bags. This is the first time we are using faster to the fun.

I've been on 35 cruises and have never been to a show, and I don't have any plans to do that "first" in the future. :)

20something cruises in and I've got one coming in 2 weeks that will be my first:

Cruise on Paradise. I don't recognize the layout at all, so don't think I've been on this class before, so I'm stoked about that!

First time on Premiere cruise! Whoop!!

First time leaving out of Tampa.

First time flying in day of, in the winter no less, pray for me and don't beat me up too bad. I was dying to do this cruise and couldn't secure arrangements for my kids for night before, so.....