Experienced Haven guests: Do Haven suites come with a tote bag?

fdpevey

Preparing for our first Haven experience, first suite experience with NCL.

On Princess, when we had a suite for my husband's 60th birthday on a cruise through the Panama Canal, the suite included a Princess tote bag which we used to carry things on excursions, to the pool and/or to the spa and thermal suite. And we've used the tote bag since on other cruises since. This bag was in our suite when we boarded.

Will we find a NCL tote for us in a Haven suite? (Small issue, because I can just pack my Princess one ... but one less thing to pack if it is going to be provided.)

Preparing for our first Haven experience, first suite experience with NCL.

On Princess, when we had a suite for my husband's 60th birthday on a cruise through the Panama Canal, the suite included a Princess tote bag which we used to carry things on excursions, to the pool and/or to the spa and thermal suite. And we've used the tote bag since on other cruises since. This bag was in our suite when we boarded.

Will we find a NCL tote for us in a Haven suite? (Small issue, because I can just pack my Princess one ... but one less thing to pack if it is going to be provided.)

No such equivalent on NCL. Yes, just pack your Princess bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I find it strange to see people on the tender to Grand Cayman wearing Grand Cayman shirts, I also find it strange to see people on NCL wearing Princess shirts.

I also have a Princess tote bag, which I loved getting in my very first suite ever, but I don't think I'd bring it on NCL either. I think I'd go generic, but if you do bring it, you could just tell people that you're carrying it "ironically" which seems to be what I hear from my kids lately :)

Bottom line, enjoy your cruise :)

Edited by SuiteCruiser

Uh, it's a bag.. Worry about what it can hold, not what it says on the outside. People have the oddest concerns. I know OP didn't care, she just wanted to know if one was included, but I found the responses humorous.

Thanks for posting, we have our first Haven experience coming up in February on the Getaway!

Carry your Princess bag with pride.

I'd wear a RCCL hat with a Carvival shirt while carrying a Disney bag if I had any of that stuff. I'm not concerned with what the NCL crew thinks of me. THEY should be concerned with what I think of THEM.

Showing that you've sailed with other lines tells the crew that they need to try to exceed whatever standard the other line achieved.

NCL and Princess even though different companies Are all under the same Carnival umbrella company.

Handy to know they don't provide a beach bag. Enjoy your cruise

Actually NCL is not part of the Carnival Corp. There are many cruise lines that are, but I don't believe NCL to be one. But that is here nor there, I really don't think anyone cares if someone is making use of something that happens to have another lines logo. I wouldn't think twice. I used my NCL lanyard on my last RCI cruise. I like the length of it so it is the one I use.

Happy sailing!

NCL and Princess even though different companies Are all under the same Carnival umbrella company.

Handy to know they don't provide a beach bag. Enjoy your cruise

Close but no NCL. You might be thinking Holland America?

Pack your Princess one. No tote bags on NCL.

I agree completely, pack your bag proudly!

We love our very nice Celebrity totes and even the not as nice backpacks they provide and I show them off while using them. If NCL wants us to advertise for them then they will provide suite guests with bags, glad Celebrity still does!

:)

I agree completely, pack your bag proudly!

We love our very nice Celebrity totes and even the not as nice backpacks they provide and I show them off while using them. If NCL wants us to advertise for them then they will provide suite guests with bags, glad Celebrity still does!

:)

Completely agree!

No tote bags from NCL, so pack your Princess bag:D!

I can hear the snickers from the crew now...Did you see that lady carrying her Princess bag?? :eek::eek::eek: Stop. The. Ship.

Seriously...take it. For my pool bag I use a bag that was originally meant to carry blocks of ice in Maine and still haven't got made fun of once :cool: And thinking back on it, most high end resorts I have stayed in actually have provided some sort of bag to use. Maybe NCL should take note.