ms Eurodam and ms Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away January 10, 2016

Boytjie

Lunch time - checking in.:D

The webcams are opening up fine, but I am finding CC very slow, with the twirling circle taking forever. Other sites are OK. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, I am. Also when I tried to quote your post (twice), your post did not come up - just the empty message box. Third time was the charm!

Yes, I am. Also when I tried to quote your post (twice), your post did not come up - just the empty message box. Third time was the charm!

The quote function wouldn't work for me yesterday, either. It was really frustrating. Had to cut and paste. Still, right now all seems to be OK.

Don't know how long I will be here.

Power has been flickering for some time now.

Winds are over 50 mph.

Sure hope the power doesn't go out. I'm just a bit to the west of you and it doesn't look to windy out right now. Just a light dusting of snow.

Ours is sticking to the ground on the grass, not the pavement. Last year at this time I spent most days chipping ice from the bottom of my driveway.

Ours isn't sticking to anything -- yet.

The fire trucks went by about 1/2 hour ago. Guess problems are starting to happen with lines down.

DH can no longer shovel snow or chip ice. So we have to hire a company to do that.

We have had one flicker of power today - let's hope no more, although the wind is supposed to pick up.

I had difficulty doing a post with a quote earlier, but it went through finally.

The temps here are unseasonably warm (56) so downpours of rain don't seem all that bad...

:D

Ours isn't sticking to anything -- yet.

The fire trucks went by about 1/2 hour ago. Guess problems are starting to happen with lines down.

DH can no longer shovel snow or chip ice. So we have to hire a company to do that.

I gave in last winter and hired someone to do it and so far we've not had enough snow to bring them out. I'm not complaining about that, though!