Liner pool on splendor

junglecat

We leave for our cruise in 7 days and today, I was looking over deck plans of the Splendor to make myself familiar. I thought I had read that this ship was originally built for another cruise line so its a bit different than our former cruises. Does anyone know if the liner pool is adult only like the sky pool on the conquest?

We leave for our cruise in 7 days and today, I was looking over deck plans of the Splendor to make myself familiar. I thought I had read that this ship was originally built for another cruise line so its a bit different than our former cruises. Does anyone know if the liner pool is adult only like the sky pool on the conquest?

Yes it is! There is a bar right there and the Serenity area is one deck above and overlooks the Liner pool

You will love the liner pool. It's aft, adult only, 2 hot tubs flanking the pool and the bar and the deli are back there too. We spent a lot of time back there last week!

Sounds like an excellent place to spend our time in 3 1/2 weeks

I've heard during dry dock in March their combining serenity and the liner pool area into one.

Where did you hear that? They already have a Serenity area and it is nowhere near the liners pool.

Edited by jimbo5544

Where did you hear that? They already have a Serenity area and it is nowhere near the liners pool.

Hope it's true. Wouldn't be hard to do Jimbo. Just move all the comfy loungers, chairs, and hammocks back to the Liner Pool. I've been saying that for years.

Loved the liner pool back in August, spent every day out there. Plenty of loungers, a bar and bathrooms with in steps. Also having the deli and buffet to grab a bite to eat was really convenient. Bar staff was great back there too, don't know if you'll have the same crew but Kiran, Percy, and Leila were great back there.

yes i know its no where near each other, thats why I said i hear their combining the 2 together as one instead of adult pool area and Serenity at opposite ends of the ship. But again its what I've heard in MANY rumors of whats going in on Splendor during drydock. Just like the fight of its getting Guys burger and that its not because Splendor is going to China. let alone its not getting ANY 2.0 items because its going to China. its just what i've heard, Rumors. but combining Serenity and Liner pool together into one is a logical thing.