Birthday dining on Getaway

Rowdy grammy

I will be celebrating my birthday while I'm on the Getaway in February. My husband and I want to eat in a specialty restaurant with another couple and my son and his wife and two granddaughters, eight and five. Which restaurant would you recommend for dress-up night? Cagneys, the Bisro or La Cucina?

Edited by Rowdy grammy

There is no formal dress up night, NCL is known as a casual dress cruise line. You are welcome to dress up when ever you want, some people do. Le Bistro is in my opinion one of the nicer specialty restaurants in both ambiance and menu choices.

I will be celebrating my birthday while I'm on the Getaway in February. My husband and I want to eat in a specialty restaurant with another couple and my son and his wife and two granddaughters, eight and five. Which restaurant would you recommend for dress-up night? Cagneys, the Bisro or La Cucina?

I thought all 3 of these restaurants (and others) were very nicely appointed on the Getaway. I don't think you will make a mistake picking any of the 3 for your special meal. I would make my decision based on the menu/style of food that best fits your group.

With two small children to consider, I would think they would be more comfortable at Cagney's (the steak house) or La Cucina (Italian).

Have a wonderful cruise and birthday.

My 6 year old ate in Cagney's, Le Bistro & Moderno with us without feeling "uncomfortable". Le Bistro has the same kids menu as the other specialties. It was also our favorite meal of the cruise. The Coq Au Vin is delicious!