On Board Credit

We have booked for 3 day cruise on Pacific Eden in Feb ,Today they have advertisd cruise with P.O and get 50 dollars credit, Would we be intitled to that? Thanks Val:)

It is quite likely the answer will be "No" because your's is an existing booking. But it doesn't hurt to ask. :)

As everyone is saying - ASK.

I have just returned from a cruise on Pacific Eden and after booking but before sailing P&O had a Free Drinks Package offer. Rang the TA and was advised it was for new bookings only. Arrived at the ship and it was on our card, so free drinks for us all cruise.

Edited by RD MULLET

I have just returned from a cruise on Pacific Eden and after booking but before sailing P&O had a Free Drinks Package offer. Rang the TA and was advised it was for new bookings only. Arrived at the ship and it was on our card, so free drinks for us all cruise.

Good score.:D

Great news.

Always ask.

What's the worst they can do?

Say no!

Thanks for that I will inquire , how did you find the Eden ? It has some bad reports , did you have outside cabin? Thanks Val:)