Where do I post a Shore Scam warning?

Happycruiserhw

I used Shore Excursioneer . com to set up an excursion and it was a complete scam. I just want to warn others that they will take your money and run...

Where do I post a warning this is a scam and let other's know not to use it for excursions?

Thats a good question, since they offer excursions at so many different ports. I've read about a lot of people being happy with them. What happened in your case ?

Edited by Athankfulheart

Where were the excursions you booked?

That might be helpful info..

I booked for an excursion in Belize. 1) the operator took a different couple in our place. It's a long story, I ended up getting another excursion (while on shore), but this was disgusting. The entire set up was a scam to take money for no service and no guarantee. (luckily not much money was scammed... but $10 per person can add up.

I would never use shoreexcurioneer again... seriously. They lied.

I booked for an excursion in Belize. 1) the operator took a different couple in our place. It's a long story, I ended up getting another excursion (while on shore), but this was disgusting. The entire set up was a scam to take money for no service and no guarantee. (luckily not much money was scammed... but $10 per person can add up.

I would never use shoreexcurioneer again... seriously. They lied.

Were you late for the meeting time ? Did they refund your deposit ? I would contact shore excursioneer and ask for a refund. It is possible that it was a bad tour operator or a miscommunication.

I emailed them, and they told me they would do nothing about it. I asked for a refund, and they stated they would not give a refund. they claimed the shore excurision was taken. So I left a message with the operator, and he claimed he never knew we were coming.

It was a total mess...

Seriously.. I would avoid this company in the future

Well, at the very least there was miscommunication and incompetence. At worst a scam...

Just wanted to let others know there is no guarantee this group will provide the service they say they will, and there is no guarantee they will follow their refund policies.

FYI ...

Do what you will with the information. :)

There is a page here, on Cruise Critic, listing all ports. If you find Belize and post there, it will be most helpful.

That's a good suggestion.

Thanks for coming back to explain to us what you meant, OP.

Sorry this happened to you.

Well, at the very least there was miscommunication and incompetence. At worst a scam...

Just wanted to let others know there is no guarantee this group will provide the service they say they will, and there is no guarantee they will follow their refund policies.

FYI ...

Do what you will with the information. :)

I agree. Either way, I would have expected them to stand behind their promise and make it right with you when you contacted them. Be sure to provide a review of them at tripadvisor. Tour companies live and die by that site.

I had a bad experience with them, so thanks for the suggestions. Live and learn. I've been online on Cruise Critic before (between 2008- 2010), and found this site useful when traveling abroad, but forgot my old log in name which was under a old email so just started up a new name.

I used the third party because it seemed convenient, and I decided to travel last minute. I should have known better.

Now I do ...

You can read my review on NCL Jade cruise member review, if you wish. I just posted it. This excursion was a problem - and thought others might wish to know that refunds are NOT given, despite their posted policy.

FYI