What beverages are included with HMC cabana rental?

beachbum53

This will be our first time renting a cabana at HMC. I've looked at videos posted on Youtube, and photos posted on here. I know you get fruit, veggies and chips to snack on. What beverages do you get, and how many per person? I know it will be Coke products. Do you have a choice of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite? How about bottled water? To try to get a specific number, I'm guessing you should stop at the Excursions Desk as soon as you board on Embarkation Day. Is this correct? Thank-you for any info. you can provide.

This will be our first time renting a cabana at HMC. I've looked at videos posted on Youtube, and photos posted on here. I know you get fruit, veggies and chips to snack on. What beverages do you get, and how many per person? I know it will be Coke products. Do you have a choice of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite? How about bottled water? To try to get a specific number, I'm guessing you should stop at the Excursions Desk as soon as you board on Embarkation Day. Is this correct? Thank-you for any info. you can provide.

I don't remember the specific number of cans of soda we received - at least four. We chose Diet Coke and brought some of the $2.99 ship water 12 pack.

Definitely head to the excursions desk immediately upon boarding. We had FTTF and still did not get one of our first four choices. We had number 8 and it was fine.

We just rented a Cabana last time there. They give you 8 cans of soda,fruit plate& Nachos with dips. Also nice lil fridge and cooler with ice.

We also watched the You Tube videos and they were correct when they said try to get on the ship in one of the first groups VIP Priority or FTTF. Get to Shore excursions desk right away not guest services. They will have your name and reservation on a chart and ask what # Cabana you want,Soda, Swim fins sizes etc....

We were priority and were surprised how many of the Cabanas were already gone. We still ended up with our 3rd choice so not so bad.

Depending what you guys are into try to have an idea of what Cabanas you might want to choose from.

Congratulations on snagging a cabana! You are going to LOVE it! :D

I'll love it even more if we get the one we want. #10 is our first choice, and #11 is second choice. After that, it will depend on what's left. Is there a limit to how many pokey-butts I can push aside to get to the Excursions desk? :rolleyes::D

We just rented a Cabana last time there. They give you 8 cans of soda,fruit plate& Nachos with dips. Also nice lil fridge and cooler with ice.

We also watched the You Tube videos and they were correct when they said try to get on the ship in one of the first groups VIP Priority or FTTF. Get to Shore excursions desk right away not guest services. They will have your name and reservation on a chart and ask what # Cabana you want,Soda, Swim fins sizes etc....

We were priority and were surprised how many of the Cabanas were already gone. We still ended up with our 3rd choice so not so bad.

Depending what you guys are into try to have an idea of what Cabanas you might want to choose from.

We didn't have priority boarding but boarded as zone 2 around 11:45. Boarding had started at 11:15. Our choices at the time were 1-6 or 9 or 13. We opted for 9. It was actually very nice. It is next to a villa but didn't bother us.

We had #10 and it was perfect. 8 cans of soda, which we didn't finish so took back to the ship with us. 2 large bottles of water. They give sooo much food, a huge bag of corn chips, which we also took back to the ship. A whole bunch of fruit that went to waste and got dumped. :(

When we boarded and dinged our card they told me to go directly to excursion desk. We had FTTF so that helped. Had a bit of a wait there which kinda sucked, but getting #10 was worth it. Enjoy no matter which one you get, hmc is fab.

So if you don't like crowds so much which cabana is ideal? At what point do the amount of people start to thin out? I see that most people like #10 but hubby is thinking that he wants the furthest out I wonder if it is to far.

I don think the last one would would be too far. It's not like they are really far apart. I know with 10 it was definitely less crowded but there were chairs in front and probably 25% used. It's just a bit farther to the bar, bathrooms, lunch.

I don think the last one would would be too far. It's not like they are really far apart. I know with 10 it was definitely less crowded but there were chairs in front and probably 25% used. It's just a bit farther to the bar, bathrooms, lunch.

We enjoy getting the farthest one out. Less crowds.

So if you don't like crowds so much which cabana is ideal? At what point do the amount of people start to thin out? I see that most people like #10 but hubby is thinking that he wants the furthest out I wonder if it is to far.

This will be our second time at HMC. As I recall, the crowd tends to get a little thinner once you get past the Captain Morgan bar (the structure that looks like a pirate ship). There are 15 cabanas, and, as you stand facing them with the ocean behind you, they're numbered from right to left. The bar is roughly in the middle. You'll likely see three to four times as many people in the area of #1 as you would out in front of #15.